:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Kirok

Question about cheats

Hi!

First, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for developing this. You guys will make my cousin's Christmas so very special. He has down syndrome, and we've always LOVED BTTF as a fun source for laughs.

I'd like to donate some $$ in appreciation. I honestly can't wait to see his reaction when he starts to play this.

I'd also like to ask, are there any cheat codes for this mod, or do the standard cheats work for GTAVC? I'm new to this mod, so please excuse my ignorance.

Again, thank you.

Kirok :D

The standard PC Cheats for Vice City will still work. However 0.2f (the next version of the mod) will see the removal of the cheats system to make way for some additional features we have added to the mod.

Hope that helps.

Only stock VC cheats, I don't think it's possible to add our own, certainly not now we've commandeered that functionality for other things.

I'd like to donate some $$ in appreciation. I honestly can't wait to see his reaction when he starts to play this.

If you really wanna donate, buy yourself an IFT membership from your control panel.

If you really wanna donate, buy yourself an IFT membership from your control panel.

mmm ... I'm thinking about buying a supcripcion IFT

Edited by angeloelibz24
Fixed quote

Why do you copy quotes that are translated? I guess site supports English only

Only stock VC cheats, I don't think it's possible to add our own, certainly not now we've commandeered that functionality for other things.

Uhm, just to give you a hint: We have a lot possibilities in scm coding (I know, sometimes not enough, but mostly) and we can check what key is pressed. Where do I wanna guide you to :P?

I have "cheats" on my build. "cheats" as in it doesn't work "cheatless" anymore. Only for testing purposes to speed up stuff. Examples include

button time travel (less time to get to 88)

low speed time travel (ditto)

no refueling (allows faster execution of multiple time machine runs)

effects on at anytime (makes it easy to look around it to check for errors without worrying about hitting traffic)

car spawn (no need to travel to sunshine)

Sign in to follow this