:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Brake lights

This applies to SA as well.

A topic on offto55.com was brought up about the brake lights, and now that I think about it, they never lit up in the movies. Do we want to be accurate to a fully functioning time machine, or do we want to be accurate to the movie.

I think fully functional time machine. The fact that they didn't show those lights in movie doesn't mean they weren't there, right.

Well, I guess during the conversion, they blew a fuse or something that broke the brake lights. I mean, it wasn't even watertight, so the electrical system could have been easily damaged. The liquid nitrogen didn't help either.

there are a few places where you should. The starting line is one, where Marty pulls up to the line and has to brake to stop.

yeah, that one too, where it should have been on. Only the running lights were on.

I'm just throwing this out for you movie accurate critics.

Hmm, true, it's not visible here..

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...x.php?cs=556575

..But why would they want to show DeLorean only braking or only moving normally? Or maybe it's not visible good enough to tell whether it's brake or.. uhmm that normal light(how you call em again) you see there.

Edited by RG

Thats the running lights. The center light was working fine. Its far too narrow to be the brake lights, and you don't see the upper part of the light shining on the outermost brake light, which is the only one of the top row that isn't blocked by the vents.

He used handbrake to turn, then he drove like 2 meters further, stopped.

Sign in to follow this