:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Delorean Part 1 Die effect more frequent.

i think it should stay the way it is, but, the lightning scene, about 10 seconds before the alarm goes off, the engine dies, your franticly trying to start it, the code says it will only start when the horn is pushed at the same time as the starter, but the engine will only start with the horn after the alarm sounds (stops people from starting it to early, and movie accurate) so when you start up the engine, you have no choice but to accelerate.

OR

you could have the alarm ring a little earlly, but after the alarm you keep hearing the movie (hear we go, hear we go, this time come on. (pumps gas) please, please come on.........argh! (beep) VROOOM (thats when in the game the acctual TM engine starts up) HUH!.........Floors it (you have to time it right with the engine accelerating from the movie sound, not the alarm, if you go on the alarm you get there to early.

What do you think of those overly long suggestions!!

They're good suggestions....for the mission. I was actually thinking at one point of having a delorean there heading towards the wire and then going to 1985 and leave you watching. And if it doesn't make it, you get erased from existence. i mean, the ai is going to be pretty dumb, so you can probably go beside it (with some space) and travel with it to whatever time you have.

Maybe we could have it as feature you can turn off. Basically when you turn a Delorean into a Part 1 TM, the Dying feature is enabled, then you can repair it and the feature is removed. So if people want to worry about it they can, and if people don't they don't have to, thus we can also make it more frequent.

Edited by BTTFTIME

I would however add a separate engine on/off key. It'll make it just like the SA mod then (except the jump when the model reloads)

Mine died on me right when i was trying to time travel so i missed the lightning strike and got stuck in 1955. Doc had a faulty ignition. lol.

Sign in to follow this