:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Fate of the B-Car

That's the point, the consumer usually dismisses the ingredients list.

but if you pay close attention, you can tell the difference. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that it has extra pipes sticking out of it.

Neither does it take one to notice that the coke tastes like chocolate.

The tubes do indeed look like an epic mistake, but mainly people don't pay attention to coils. Not everyone knows that there are coils there.

That's us, nerds, we notice the slightest mistake :P

Here you go, more pictures than you would want to see of that car. This is how it appeared at the end of November when I saw it.

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Well, yeah, it's wrong all over, but an ordinary visitor would not pay much attention to those errors, the fact that it is there makes a usual person happy.

See what I am talking about? :P

As a five year old I only remembered that it had the Mr. Fusion, could fly and it had the flux capacitor. That's it, that's all I've needed to be happy with BttF :P

the other car i saw was prettymuch the same as the A car but kinda dusty looking as if it hadnt moved in AGES, it also had peices missing from the back, didnt have any vents or mr fusion

Is there any absolutely movie accurate DeLorean replica in private posession? Most of what I saw are 'fubar'ed.

joe's is still a wip, but its quite accurate so far. He even redirected the exhaust pipes.

scott's d was also good. So was monte's.

Bloody awful, and it has an automatic transmission.

There's a gear shift in the second to last picture..........

Edited by hscitpe

If it looks like it just had a hit on the head - it is automatic. If it is simple like a boxing pear - it is manual.

Well it does to me. The automatic transmission looks a bit odd compared to the classic round manual.

Hey Blue what delorean model was used when marty and doc from 1955 go in the cave and find the Time Machine covered and wheels tore up or melted.

It is probably due to that the Automatic is mainly moved forward, backward, which is why it is more ergonomic than the manual, since the clutch will be held in different ways during rapid shifting, which means no specific ergonomy can be calculated.

Eh, we call the pedal and the lever the same.