Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis Delorean in SA

What kind of question is that? To make it bttf II all you need to do is change the reactor for mr fusion. :P

the BTTF3 and the railroad will be cool :o

If someone make the models ...

What kind of question is that? To make it bttf II all you need to do is change the reactor for mr fusion. :P

I mean can we change it ourselves while keeping the same quality of the Crysis DeLorean model (poly- and whatever-wise)? Or should we just wait for the Crysis guys to make them?

Well, theres nothing really wrong with the mr fusion on our delorean, so you should be able to swap it over, might need a bit of scaling work to make it fit properly. Blue, any thoughts?

Wait, what about the undercarriage of the del? It's not only the mr. fusion that was changed.

Blue is more likely to say "let's just wait for Tirido's version". We are after all having this DeLorean in SA because of its detail and accuracy, the main reason why I asked that question in the first place. Putting something into the model that isn't made by the maker won't make it as epic as when the maker made it himself.

Well, unless, of course, Tirido doesn't have plans for making the BTTF2 and BTTF3 version.

Actually, although Tirido has granted permission to use it in the SA mod, Blue hasn't confirmed whether he is actually going to use it.

Also keep in mind that Carlos is considering making a scratch built model of the DeLorean, and one only has to look at the JVT and Rogers to know how good that would turn out.

Carlos is considering making a scratch built model of the DeLorean

That's WAY better news. :)

Sorry if it was mentioned before. Though I am online most of the time, I am not well updated with mod news.

Guest Sobeit :3

Damn Mike beated me :(

Well it is a nice car,really nice Blue got it ingame.

Edited by Sobeit :3

:huh: did you skip through this topic without looking at the screenshots? Blue already has the model workin in SA.

:huh: did you skip through this topic without looking at the screenshots? Blue already has the model workin in SA.

I think he/she means make it into releases.

of course it is, it looks AWUSUM

so blue, can we get a vid of this baby with the new sparks? :P

lol, sorry, i lost the model so i'll need to reconvert it....which won't be happening anytime soon

ffxiii, yeah

lol, sorry, i lost the model so i'll need to reconvert it....which won't be happening anytime soon

ffxiii, yeah

aw man, seriously? 2 words. x drive. :P

Hm, isn't that strange :P? Always after a longer absence all his files are "lost" ;).

I wouldn't be massively concerned, it won't take blue long to remake it. Though as I recall, he was doing it just for fun anyway, to see if he could, he wasn't planning on releasing the model.

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed unnecessary quote :P