Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis Delorean in SA

Lovely project you have, that Crysis DeLorean is awesome-looking.

A tip on your squashed-ness. What graphics card do you have? If it's an nVidia, you can set "Use nVidia Scaling with Fixed Aspect Ratio" in the Display Scaling settings to force letterboxing on your 19:10 monitor. I'm sure ATi has something similar in Catalyst, and Intel might have something too. Just gotta look for that fixed aspect-ratio option. Alternatively, your monitor might have a built-in scaler as well. Most are set by default to stretch the image, sadly.

Keep up the awesome progress, Looks like a fun project. :)

you see, it works fine in other games, but Its just how gta does it. Theres an option called widescreen, and that changes how it gets rendered. Either 4:3 or 16:9.

The resolution can be anything. I can only solve it by lets say, setting my resolution to a 16:9 one, which I might do for screenshots. The problem is the highest one is like 1280x720 or something like that.

Good news is that window transparency is working

gta_sa2009-12-1612-29-13-27.png

Bad news is that the infamous transparency glitch is back <<

gta_sa2009-12-1612-29-43-87.png

And I need to move the dummie for the seats. Its still using the old one.

Yeah, the car's invisible in the inside over there :P. Can't you just "delete" the front window? Just to make that panel with lights behind the driver(CJ) lit up? That would be seriusly cool, to see them go up and down :D!

If you look you will see that the Flux Capacitor already lights up on the delorean in the current SA mod, something that can be seen even behind the glass.

Yeah, that's what I meaned Blue, can't you make it be more: see true able then? To let it light up better? And can't you figure it out to get that in VC too? Talking about that, did ya already got the Crysis delorean in VC?

EDIT: Well yeah, that's a problem if it loses his texture.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

well, that was an easy fix. I had to detach the windshield and turn it into a windshield object.

gta_sa2009-12-1613-34-35-83.png

Guess its now onto the headlights and tailights and side lights and a bunch of other stuff.

Is the window tranceparency 2 way? i.e. you can see the wormhole looking out from the inside, that was the main problem with the Carlos del. ;)

Edited by Orgcon

it is looking quite amazing. even if you dont release it, you should still add some TT f/x to your game and make a vid, and or some pics. ;)

he already had a pic of the coils, but they didn't line up correctly.

[EDIT] Dammit, ppl keep on beating me to the punch.

Edited by Joe Statler