:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis Delorean in SA

Aw, poopie. Oh well. But I still stand by my

>>Mike is posting a video of a new "feature" SOMETIME SOON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

SOMETIME JESUS IT'S BEEN 10 DAYS I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING BUSY BUT GOLLY

Just to clarify, it's not a new DeLorean. I will say this though, it is a car which plays a minor role in BTTF II, start guessing ;)

I must admit I haven't started on the video yet, I did plan on making it at the weekend, but being that we actually had a nice warm sunny weekend (which makes a change for the UK :P) I was out enjoying the sunshine.

It'll only be a teaser video anyway, expect a runtime of sub 45 seconds.

Hmm, flying Taxi, which Biff used to follow Marty and Doc?

My guess is Western Union car, although you couldn't see much of it in the movie and the role of it is rather tiny than minor.

I'm thinking of the car Jennifer Parker's dad drived. They were planning to do that already when I was in the team. :P

[..] I will say this though, it is a car which plays a minor role in BTTF II, start guessing ;)

I guess not Jennifer's dad's car.. Oh wait, going a bit off topic here..

The rims of Crysis DeLorean are amazingly awesome, but the car itself looks kinda weird when looked from the back

Edited by RG

I couldn't possibly say ;) I need to try and get in touch with k though, he hasn't been online in like 7 months...

I guess not Jennifer's dad's car.. Oh wait, going a bit off topic here..

The rims of Crysis DeLorean are amazingly awesome, but the car itself looks kinda weird when looked from the back

Its scaling is off on the back, and theres some bump mapping missing (thats why no delorean logo)

So.... back on track here. :P The car does look awesome. I wanna try it out too angelo. Any chance that someday tirido would let you send it to just the trusted forum members blue?

:lol: Tirido gave permission to release it/include it in the mod.... but blue was just doing it for fun, I don't think he has any plans to release it.

You'd really wish to drive it? It appeared for less than 30 seconds, plus it wasn't that great. Yeah, sure, the model would be awesome, but still..

Oh whoops, my bad <_<. Yeah, sorry for keeping this offtopic then

:lol: Tirido gave permission to release it/include it in the mod.... but blue was just doing it for fun, I don't think he has any plans to release it.

Too bad. Thing looks pretty good. a nice change anyway.

I might. If I can find away to get the bump maps onto a texture to give the give the illusion of bump mapping.

I figure it out, already do it, if you still have the email i have, i'll send the textures to you

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules