Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

Radio Stations in general

I just was on ModDB and found out that there are already the following Radiostations:

- 1955 KKHV

- 1985 KKHV

- 1955 109.7 HVR

- 1985 109.7 HVR

- 2015 Rewind FM

In the meantime I had an Idea:

- first of all there should be a code that relates the radio stations to their eras

_- that code should allow the user to switch ONLY between the radio stations of the era and to

___turn the radio off

- second, at least these radio stations should be created and added:

_- 1985 Rewind FM

_- 2015 KKHV

_- 2015 109.7 HVR

_- another radio station for 2015

I'd rather wait till we have all of them in before coding it. Its no fun with limited radio stations.

Sure Blue, my mistake was just mixing up the order things should be made in.

But if I understood you right, it is possible.

how many radio stations does vice city have anyway?

and if there are people from calafornia on here they should if they want to do some voices for the radio station or even anyone from america since that is where hill valley is.

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

how many radio stations does vice city have anyway?

and if there are people from calafornia on here they should if they want to do some voices for the radio station or even anyone from america since that is where hill valley is.

i lived in California for about 5 years in Sacramento if ya tell me what kind of stuff ya want i have a few audio programs and i could make some stuff i can do lots of voices i mean lots, impressions and stuff.

Actually, I've been looking for some talent. I'm almost finished with my script for my radio station (KSUX) and I've enlisted EWJ to be my traffic/weather man. Just need to find some people with some voice talents (ie: commercials & guests). And I need to get a good mic. which may take awhile to get, since I don't have much money these days. But things should be ready to be made by spring break or Summer.

Summer would depend on how long it takes me to get the internet hooked up when I move to Houston. So there may be a month or two where you guys won't see me online that much this summer.

Edited by Joe Statler

i d say we need to do the other radio stations and to do that we need more than one radio host voice actor and we should post ideas for songs according to the genre of the radio station in a new topic.

Well mine is going to consist of 2 hosts. The DJ and the Weatherman. The weatherman is just as big of a part as the dj in my script.

Back to that phrase: HOW can you add MORE Radio Stations to VC????

I'd like to know that too.

Sign in to follow this