Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

RC Beeper

I like in the tutorial how you can send a Delorean into the future by RC, get in another, and hit shift+caps and it automatically syncs your delorean to the same destination as the RC delorean. Any way this can be implemented permanently into the game?

WHAT THE HELL? Why are you guys taking everything cool out of the mod? What's next, The Ride Mission?

Tutorial's gone? I wonder how you guys are going to teach noobs to use the del in 0.2f. Or are you just going to say, "To all you noobs out there, play 0.2d or 0.2e first to learn how to use the del's features."

Well I bet you $100us that when 0.2f comes out noobs won't read the "readme" and come onto the forum making topics cause they're wondering how to use the features. Even if you made a topic that goes over everything.

Edited by Joe Statler

Why is it that you people feel the need to take everything cool out, just because it's not "movie accurate?" Yes, the Ride was not in the movie, nor was the Beeper, but the Ride is awesome, it's what I do the most, and the beeper is much, SO EFFING MUCH, more convenient then having to remember where and when you sent one specific DeLoean. Another thing being location circuits, again not movie accurate, but still extremely fun! It's infuriating to know that some of the best features are being removed for no reason

some of the best features are being removed for no reason

Stability :P!

A brick is stable too. Only problem is that it isn't really usable.

Unless it's a space shuttle.

"It's not a plane, it's a flying brick on approach." Can anyone guess where that quote is from.

we seem to do that with every release. New stuff gets in, while old stuff gets cut out. Like KITT. Too bad Location circuits will be somewhat hard to do then adding kitt as the whole time travel thread was restructured.

Google told me it's Space Cowboys ;).

Weird how people always complain... 0.2e came out and they wanted the next version to be more stable. Stuff that nevertheless isn't relevant was removed to serve stability, people suddenly don't care any more about the stability :P.

Stability isin't an issue for me, it never crashes, so honestly it kinda bugs me that the mod's simply being "dummed down"

Why is it that you people feel the need to take everything cool out, just because it's not "movie accurate?" Yes, the Ride was not in the movie, nor was the Beeper, but the Ride is awesome, it's what I do the most, and the beeper is much, SO EFFING MUCH, more convenient then having to remember where and when you sent one specific DeLoean. Another thing being location circuits, again not movie accurate, but still extremely fun! It's infuriating to know that some of the best features are being removed for no reason

How was the beeper "cool"? It was just some numbers that usually ruined plots/surprises in videos, and The Ride is being remaked later in the mod, hence it is SORT OF movie accurate.

Stability isin't an issue for me, it never crashes, so honestly it kinda bugs me that the mod's simply being "dummed down"

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs ;)

Well, another reason they're geting the axe is because we're trying to make a movie ACCURATE mod, and sometimes we forget that and add stuff. I've heard some people actually quote us about that and then say "but then KITT gate crashed the mod. How's that for movie-acccurate".

Why would Doc have removed that feature though? All the variations we see in the movie are made to 1 car...

Actually, I argued for that too.

Anyway, if he did keep it, it would certainly not work for a hover converted delorean.

Why not? If the boosters where controlled by pedals, it would work alright.

Sign in to follow this