Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

Wow that's sick!

But you might not want to shoot at the plutonium reactor... Unless of course the outcome your hoping for is a nuclear explosion.

DK, I can only admire your love for detail. I can't wait to have GTA IV to test it.

Anyway, if it'd be possible to add a nuclear explosion for the fact you shoot the reactor, one thing "Pastor Richards" said on "EMOTION 98.3" (one of the VC radio stations) would become true: the nuclear holocaust. Honestly, in BTTF1 someone should have said "that's no time machine, that's a driving nuclear time bomb". I mean, what if the Libyans would have shot the reactor?

Depends what type of ammo they were firing from the ak and were it would hit. Obviously a 7.62x39 calibre but whether it was an armour piercing or not it might just squish on the lead lining (if it was thick enough).

How could the libians now where the platonium are in the Delorean? Why dont they then not shot at the box?

even if they got to the plutionium all that would happen is radiation link and not big boom, 1 its not a critical mass and 2 it wouldn't be set up to cause a chain reaction which would cause a big boom.

Getting off topic

Still would be cool to explode the back of the car if plutonium is in and you shoot at it XD

would be hilarious if a cop hit it while you were driving.... :D

Edited by Rave