:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

Carlos gave me permission to release it if he liked it before I first started this project. I turned it down in case this became official. But since it won't at this time I'll ask him if I still can. If he says yes, this will make a whole s**t load of people happy who have been bugging me for it.

Well I have some time to fix those bugs. I'll ask if I can remove Einstein as it just doesn't look right. Other than that it would be released as-is.

just be careful dk. Some people will be complaining about the bugs.
Exactly, there will be the big hurrah when it's first released, but then will come the complaints about things that aren't right on the model, and it's not just the dog...

well i know i wont be complaining, since i don't have a good enough computer to run GTA 4! lol,

heck, my pc is only just able to run VC, probably wont even run SA...

doesn't that sound like a certain mod released last November ?

I don't think the release was that bad :P. After all, were still in beta stage ;).

well i know i wont be complaining, since i don't have a good enough computer to run GTA 4! lol

Nobody Should really complain anyways, Its worthless to do so... people just need to be satisfied with what they get, and if they don't like it they can fix it themselves. But that will never happen <_<

yeah, it'd be great if real life was like that.

Toyota cars with broken accelerators and brakes, and people should be satisfied with them, otherwise they have to fix it themselves.....

well I was specifically talking about the people who complain about mods, not people complaining about just anything but ok, I guess I should of been more specific in what I typed. sorry

Edited by chico688

yeah, it'd be great if real life was like that.

Toyota cars with broken accelerators and brakes, and people should be satisfied with them, otherwise they have to fix it themselves.....

Wow, you pay DK for it? Didn't knew that.

Then you're right, he should fix it before he releases <_<.

:tumbleweed:

Not locked anymore. Presenting the finally completed Delorean model for GTA IV.

Video:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Download link: Click Here

Edited by Mike

Awesome would love to download and try it out but can't see a link in the description.

I take it as well this is sans effects or time travel as of yet.

What happened to the buttons on the steering wheel? Or were those not on the BTTF-1 del?

Edited by Joe Statler