:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

.... If we said yes, would you make it happen?

>.>

Fly me to the moooon...

i would think youd put this in the youtube topic section.

but i loled at the epicness, it should of been: What the.. BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

too bad we didnt end up having our first temperal experement for GTA IV, imagine the effects it would of had!, oh well, DK has a life, i guess you know what this means..........it means, that this DAM THING DOESNT WORK AT ALL!!! LOL!

And so ends the chapter of gta 4 bttf, we might see this pop up again in the future..............or in the past!!

(cue adventurous BTTF Music) DA DA DUM.......DA....DA....DUMMMM.......(credits roll!)

Edited by BTTF Forever

OK, i like bttf THAT MUCH.

so get over it, that's the way i think, i'm probably the most obsesed bttf fan on this forum!

i wish every single day that i could just fly away in my delorean and have an adventure.

Heck, the bttf theme song is my alarm to wake me up in the morning!

and don't give me that s**t about it being gay. (i get enough of that at school)

and if you don't like the way i see life, tough!

i know i probably sound like I'm going off my nut here, but I'm just trying to get my point across.

fine, ill try to act normal and serious if that's what you want.

so the GTA4 BTTF Mod is dead, I'm sure someone will pick it up again at a later date.

thank you

i thought he was thinking bout making it into a mini mod? like san andreas used to be.

speaking of san andreas, hows the bounceback code going? im glad to see you picked it up again.

Edited by BTTF Forever

Don't be that naive BTTF, of course Blue is testing every now and then, I'm sure he just doesn't want to tell you, lol.