:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

Ok for one BTTFTIME that video is on MY account. I AM GUITARKING367!!! (even though i stopped playing guitar like 1 year ago). They wanted me to release the BTTF1 delorean. I'm not releasing it. It is not my place to release it. It is up to Carlos to release it.

Well, if someone converts the crysis del, it can be released. The author gave the green light for the BTTF HV mods (which makes me understand he meant all versions of it).

Edited by Joe Statler

BTTFTIME what's your problem. Stop whining about it. DK converted the del to GTA IV so that the guys can make an awesome mod out if it. Yet you keep complaining because you want it right now. You can't command them. They are doing this in their free time.

You say you've changed, but you still are in fact the same person. Now either you leave them the hell alone or you stop acting like a 3 year old kid who wants something and wants it right now.

Enough said. Who agrees with me?

BTTFTIME what's your problem. Stop whining about it. DK converted the del to GTA IV so that the guys can make an awesome mod out if it. Yet you keep complaining because you want it right now. You can't command them. They are doing this in their free time.

You say you've changed, but you still are in fact the same person. Now either you leave them the hell alone or you stop acting like a 3 year old kid who wants something and wants it right now.

Enough said. Who agrees with me?

As I said in the StarGate topic , having 2 differents names don't change the personnality ... They are the same people with the same intentions and with the same personnalities ...

I'm totally agree with you , Crazyjointje and I still think that someone like BTTFTIME can't have a second chance -__-

Go micro, go micro.

I'm trying to get a video up. But I'm tired of using game recorders that slow the game down while recording >.<

But there're people who do change: *cough* me*cough* I've changed didn't I?

@DK: Good Luck with this ;), I hope this would be a great mod for you and the mod team ;)

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

no cause your english still sucks. and you still act as a know-it-all.

I know, except for my english then :P Oh sorry, didn't know it was so annoying :P I would stop right away ;)

Good luck ;)

:offtopic: Let's get back to it shall we? How's that vid coming, DK?

It's done. I just hope you guys won't mind s**tty quality and a very low frame rate <_< It's going to be about 45 minutes before its posted.

that's ok DK, I'm not worried about it. Meaning its quality, as long as i get to see it :)

Another thing you could change is to remove your head from everyones asses :P That's kinda offtopic, but yeah. *waiting for video* ^_^

I hate asses actually, so I don't know how you could see me doing that :P.

Sorry offtopic again :P

Oh well, I'm getting GTA IV next week, so I can't wait for the vid :D

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Another thing you could change is to remove your head from everyones asses :P That's kinda offtopic, but yeah. *waiting for video* ^_^

X-D :lmfao:

Like I said:

I hate asses actually, so I don't know how you could see me doing that :P.

Sorry offtopic again :P

Oh well, I'm getting GTA IV next week, so I can't wait for the vid :D

So why would you laugh Micro? :P

Oh well, I have to admit, It is funny if you talk about ik like that :P:D.

Like I said:

So why would you laugh Micro? :P

Oh well, I have to admit, It is funny if you talk about ik like that :P:D.

O_o Did you try to make a Joke ?

You'd fail even if you try.

Anyway! Why don't we all peacefully go back on topic?