Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

except it's mate :P

You make me seem like a monster.But your right some times you should be scared. lol :P

Im hydra

I didn't know there was a Dragon Queen.

I wonder if you can put Doc Brown to replace Niko, there's already a mod by BTTF29 that has a Marty Ped and can be played with Player Selector, wonder if we can get a Doc Brown to do it as well.

Edited by BTTFTIME

I didn't know there was a Dragon Queen.

I wonder if you can put Doc Brown to replace Niko, there's already a mod by BTTF29 that has a Marty Ped and can be played with Player Selector, wonder if we can get a Doc Brown to do it as well.

Well that sure was a useless reply. Of course they can do Doc if they can do other peds, its no different.

The DeLorean sure looks strange in GTA IV, I can see theres alot of finishing to do with lighting bu its good so far B). I also read that the delorean from the crysis mod is being converted to IV too, which should be epic.

I don't know if we will see this DeLorean fly someday ? Or you will just convert this one ?

Hmm... I remember Mini-Me and I having dogfights in DeLoreans, back in the SA-MP time :P That was fun, the idea was to push the enemy into Mount Chilliad. It was until Mini-Me suddenly went to 88 mph and reappeared with a Hunter shortly afterwards. Or was that a hydra?...

Hmm... I remember Mini-Me and I having dogfights in DeLoreans, back in the SA-MP time :P That was fun, the idea was to push the enemy into Mount Chilliad. It was until Mini-Me suddenly went to 88 mph and reappeared with a Hunter shortly afterwards. Or was that a hydra?...

It was a hydra, due to the heat aiming rockets :P.

Yeah, well anyway, you hit me down and I had to make a rough landing. A VERY rough landing. I sent the car propelling down to 88 miles, while burning. After it warped onto the top of the mountain, I bailed and it exploded a split second after I did that.

My point is that steering a damaged DeLorean to a landing was tough in SA, imagine how tough it would be in IV.

Edited by iMaster

Well doc didnt do to well in the end of bttf 2. Prob took ages cleaning the carrot chucks off the windscreen LOL

Well the car still was in one piece afterwards, in IV, neither you nor the car will stay that way.

Whoa... Excellent start. The suspension looks like it's a bit too unwieldy, though. Don't thing the real thing would rock nearly that much.

It definitely wouldn't that thing had racing suspension.

omg, the graphics on the Del are so mint, and no, this isnt the first time ive seen GTA IV lol

So guys I know this is WIP, but I was watching the vid again and finally it hit me, the del's handling looks similar to how Lightning McQueen drove in the movie "Cars". It was funny to me and I figured that I would share the humor. :)

*sigh*

Does this mean you guys are going to make me buy GTA4 for the PC? >_<; I call shenanigans. Hill Valley is nothing more than an elaborate scheme concocted by Rockstar to trick people into buying up their PC stock of games!

.... And it's working!

:lol: Who knows, nothings confirmed yet, we'll have to see how it goes.

There will be a VC and SA version though for sure.

That's if blue doesn't get bored with the animations again (ie: the sparks). <_<

Edited by Joe Statler

yeah, is samp possible with blues animations and maybe a possibility of the ride mode in samp so that you can bumb into the back of somebody elses delorean to time travel?

How'd he get it, and he says someone here gave it to him, so people who are friends get it, but adoring fans don't. If I'm correct the reason it was converted was because people asked the Cyrsis Deloreran to be converted to GTA IV. The Video shows it done, and now only people like him can have it. Unfair, that's what I say.

Edited by BTTFTIME

That is Dragon King video :lol:

Well, still he gets it but we don't. I believe it was allowed by the author to be converted to GTA IV for fans, not for the enjoyment of high forum members who are most liked.