:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

I think it looks rather ugly on VC compared to the two other alternatives. Granted, the models are the same in VC and SA, but the effects are completely different. The only thing holding back SA right now is the fact that I haven't done the sparks animation for it yet, and a few misc effects (liftoff smoke, wheel boost). Other than that. I think it looks a whole lot better then VC for the parts that I have finished.

And lets not get into Crysis.

Is there any chance that DK could fix more pressing matters, such as the poly errors on the SA models, rather than show off with a del for a game only a handful of ppl on this forum can actually run!?

If not, I understand! ;)

theres really no rush to fix it. Its not a gamebreaking thing.

What changes do you have in mind anyway? Its been a while since we made any significant changes to them.

The major thing, Time Circuit Display shape (I know, it was asked a long time ago); then, I'll check for something new ;)

well, he had OCD over gta4....

More or less, plus I have nothing to do right now till Ace or Liam finish what they are working on.

That unit has the correct enclosure size, as well as keypad. However, the LED's they used are too big compared to the real deal, but its a tradeoff for functional time circuits rather than backlit gels.

I thought those looked awesome. Aside from Departure time looking too yellow...

I wonder how long the coming next stuff has been in the works since that site came out.

-------------------------

TFC Drive Circuit

Plutonium Gauges

Flux Capacitor

Doors Sound Module

What's the problem with the wheels of the car ? is that a reflection ?

But the car looks good , nice work :)