:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV DeLorean Test Drive

Quick test drive of the DeLorean for GTA IV, this is still WIP (Work In Progress) so be gentle on it, it's not finished yet.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

For best quality click the link and select the HD option:

Enjoy ;)

Probably good to point out now, that a GTA IV version of the mod may or may not happen, we'll see how it goes.

Probably good to point out now, that a GTA IV version of the mod may or may not happen, we'll see how it goes.

Will

.......That looked even weirder then this

3e4cf781.jpg

I lol'd when you passed that GW looking DeLorean

what is up with the wheels? and reflection?

I'm still learning the reflection part. I think i may have stopped that part of the reflections. The wheels... be specific please :P

I'm still learning the reflection part. I think i may have stopped that part of the reflections. The wheels... be specific please :P

Well they're too big for one, and the reflections should be removed.

umm... ok... so... i'm doing my best to contain the excitement... BUT DUDE THAT WAS AMAZING!!! Just one more reason to buy GTA IV. Wow. Still in awe... :jawdrop: Yeah you can tell that its WIP alright... But it's still awesome...

Edited by Ziero

Looks great so far, definitely something going on with the wheels though, like a glitch, not to mention the size and overall shininess. :P I know, I know... WIP.

I bet you can eventually up the poly count too, maybe make the car more detailed. Right now it still has the "I've been wacked down to run good in VC" look to it.

I feel sorry for the guy at the end of the video.

"Dude check it out, it's the car from BTTF. Ugh..."

Looks great so far, definitely something going on with the wheels though, like a glitch, not to mention the size and overall shininess. :P I know, I know... WIP.

I bet you can eventually up the poly count too, maybe make the car more detailed. Right now it still has the "I've been wacked down to run good in VC" look to it.

Maybe, but from what I heard on the Crysis forums, their Delorean crashes GTA4

Looking good so far cept whats already been mentioned. Hope to see a GTAIV mini-mod next year maybe

I lol'd when you passed that GW looking DeLorean

Just think what would have happened if he had crashed into it. Since the same matter can't exist in the same place at the same time, the universe would've gone, *BOOOOOOOM*. :lol:

Edited by Joe Statler

How did you convert the model, did you use a dff to adf converter of somthing?, how did you do it?

by the way its great!, even if its still WIP, some things you could change are the suspension (its too bouncy) and the headlights (you've got it set to use all 4 lights)

And i'm guessing the problem with the wheels is that you tried to add custom wheels without changing the default.ide file to custom wheels on that car, so its still got the old gta 4 wheels inside/underneath the delorean wheels, thats why they are flickering, same thing happened to me on gta 3!

Edit: also change the rear lights, they are to bright

but its still brilliant!

Edited by BTTF Forever

ok, but what about my first question, how did you convert the models?

I converted the models smart one. It's a secret how though :P

Yeah! Over Lighted! Don't want to put that yet in my GTA IV.

We're not offering it for download so you won't have the chance to do that anyway.