:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

0.2f Clocktower

Yes I agree with blue, so reappering in a building should be in there! That's just the most accurate to the movie and real life.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

What, no Pleasure Paradise? Everything looks phenomenal, and I kinda knew this was the "Big Secret"

What, no Pleasure Paradise? Everything looks phenomenal, and I kinda knew this was the "Big Secret"

i dont think they are gonna do 1985a anytime soon we have to wait soon everything will be epic...

This is really coming along nicely guys. better than expected of course!

1. Did you guys tweek the model switching during car/flying car conversion? it looks much smoother.

2. I'm sure the video makers comp is way better than mine, but the coils and f/x are right on the money. in my 0.2e theres a small drag. was there a fix in some way?

3. So you guys just coded it to switch map models for different times? :mf_dribble:

Lookin good guys! :nuke::shocking::nuke:

Edited by trancelikestate

1) Its smoother because of Mike's Computer

2) Get a better graphics card

3) Just like it does now for two VC buildings, except different way.

There are two? I thought there's only that construction site on the way to Vercetti Mansion.

ahhh brilliant.

blue, i soooo desire a better graphics card :P

i want one anyway haha. i plan on getting one.

I don't know what my new laptop's GPU is, but since it's new it shouldn't have any problems with BTTF HV, don't know about IV though.

Edited by Joe Statler

and everyone here would laugh at mine... GeForce 6100 M9... go ahead plz laugh... i know, i know, its old... just wait till next month... or my birthday... I'll be buying myself a little present... muwahahaha

How do you embed your 3D model in the game?

I tried to insert their own 3D models, but I was thrown out of the game.((

Did you use the auto-installer for the mod? If so, it should be pretty clear as to how to install the mod. Remember that you must start a new game when the mod is installed.

Edited by danmeister

It looks awesome so far as i can tell on the vid. Once thats done theres only umm lots more town squares.

Keep up the good work guys and fingers crossed on a new release this year.