:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

0.2f Clocktower

he should have used it at least once, like at the end.

Its still not as seamless as I would have liked it.

I'll do one for my account showing cutscene.

Is there anything you can do to make the change more seamless?

Yeah, it'll be cool when we have the parking lot in 1985 in front of the courthouse...

Off Topic : Ziero, the Mall was on the other side of Hill Valley, Hill Valley was 1 mile away if I'm correct, or was it 1/2 a mile. Either way the Mall and Court House won't be near each other, if you don't believe me watch BTTF Part 1, and go to the scene after Marty puts the Delorean behind the sign.

On Topic : Now great job, good luck, and hope you guys can finish the rest of the street.

Nothing I can do to make it seamless. The Engine wasn't made with that in mind.

is it possible in SA?

Okay guys, for the ppl that don't remember the Parking Lot in front of the courthouse in 1985:

Courthouse4.png

Courthouse1.png

Courthouse2.png

Ok folks, i've just uploaded a video showing both instant and cutscene. Once it's finished processing on youtube i will post it here.

Well, here it is:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

For best quality click the link and select the HD option:

Enjoy

and also, if you watch closely, the fire trails are visible for a split second after it fades back in.

btw, who's he?

He was you and is him ^^ (Of what does this remind you :D? Me of Rush Hour 3). If people compare ^this^ post & video with the first they'll see.

@Delorean88us & Mike:

Youtube indeed is a little slower with developing the embedded player, but there already is an HD button in it (that gets loaded once the video is loaded and analyzed). The player on their page now also provides you to choose the lower quality HD video.

and also, if you watch closely, the fire trails are visible for a split second after it fades back in.

That usually happens in 0.2e

I always thought that all the maps (1885, 1955 etc.) Would be split so that when you time travel from like, 2015 to 1985, you would teleport to the 1985 map instead of a model replace. XD

I always thought that all the maps (1885, 1955 etc.) Would be split so that when you time travel from like, 2015 to 1985, you would teleport to the 1985 map instead of a model replace. XD

Like what LOV1TT tried to do in GTA3??

nope, thats not a good idea. Especially since you can fly to another island, and the fact that theres 4 of them means Hill Valley can't be as big as it can be. And its actually MORE then 4 times smaller, because you have to separate the islands enough so you don't see the LOD's of each era. And it gets worse if you use a drawdistance mod.

Hey guys, its looking fantastic! Don't know if any of you guys remember me cause i haven't been on for a while but i'm glad to be back.

Couldn't believe my eyes... Got goosebumps and nearly Shat bricks... Epic my friends... Can't wait for 2f

Only problem I have is the very end. the, "Coming Soon"... Always infuriates me when you say that. cause with you guys, that could next month, or next July... Anyway, Always excited for updates. especially number time circuit entry.

Well, movies advertised as "coming soon" are in some cases not released until the following year :P

It'll be next year at some point...hopefully

I know... I just so excited for all the new stuff, then get mad it wont happen for a while...

Well, it takes Liam time to model buildings as good as those you see in the videos. So it's not something that's going to be complete over night, which is not much of a help as we know people want to jump straight in and start playing, but we don't want 0.2f to be plagued by the same problems we had with 0.2e, so we are really taking our time this time around and taking steps to work out all the bugs.

Wouldn't there be problems with Time Travelling and then appearing inside of a building? Like, in 1885 there's only Clocktower around and you exit from a that has building in it in future.