Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marti

0.2f Radio statoins

The exe provided by this mod is a no-cd exe (I believe) so you should just have to remove the disc from your computer.

That's a thing I never liked about this mod. On the one hand due to the problems of legality this might bring and I don't like it in general if you do have to use an executable that is shipped with the mod and is even worse in some cases (like with our SA mod, it only allows me to choose English and Spanish as language, but not German).

The guys of GTA:United are working on a better solution, the installer simply does the modifications on your game's exec.. And the way GTA:LC is done with its launcher is the best tmm ;).

Well with all the memory hacking that blue's been doing, it's needed, isn't it?

But to actually make the modifications to an existing file that's already on your HDD would be cool. I wonder if mike would have to get a new install creator to do that.

I tried that, then epicly failed. I can't replace the radio files, even with the converter. Anyone else probably can, and will...

The adf converter doesn't convert them to the right filename, although it does give it the right extension. You have to rename it yourself. But if your having a problem with them playing in-game it may be a problem with your mp3 file. It's probably not encoded properly. Try exporting your audio projects to wav and then converting them into mp3 using a converter. Some audio editing programs have problems exporting to mp3's.

Edited by Joe Statler

I know Music from back to the future have copyright.And gta vice city have copyright to no edit this game only play!

Sign in to follow this