Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marti

0.2f Radio statoins

hey can anyone say fan-made (that way the modders aren't liable for it). Like my beta fan-made classic rock radio station for 2015.

Edited by Joe Statler

Well as you can already add your own songs to vc (or was it only sa???) why not just buy your own copy of the soundtrack and play it while you drive around. Ok the music wouldnt be time specific but hay

Your talking about the mp3 player, that's been around since GTA-III, SA was just the one with the random option. If you really wanna make your own station get the ADF converter from GTA Garage.

And SA was the first to put it in the Documents folder instead of game root/mp3.

Hmmm, you know what would be a cool feature, if the stations change position when you time travel.

Currently, when you TT, the radio station will be in the exact same spot when you re-enter, would be good if the radio station picked a random play point.

Doesn't the game decide time based where to "enter" the song?

Yes, create an hour long radio show with an audio editor, export to mp3, and convert it using adf converter. It only takes a second or two to convert. You then rename the file to replace one of the existing ones (ie: FEVER.adf) and paste it into the audio folder.

Here's mine for example:

KSUX - 2015 Hill Valley's Classic Rock Station

Edited by Joe Statler

I tried that, then epicly failed. I can't replace the radio files, even with the converter. Anyone else probably can, and will...

Do you have the Vice City CD in your drive? The coding of the exe looks in the CD first, even if you've installed them on your hard drive and are running a no-cd exe. We had to work around this when we coded GTA:LC as legal copies of the game could not hear the GTA3 radio stations.

The exe provided by this mod is a no-cd exe (I believe) so you should just have to remove the disc from your computer.

However, if that's not your issue, then I don't know what the problem is.

Sign in to follow this