:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ace2029

He's back...from the future!

No, I mean, its really really messy, and some of that's transferred over to the SA mod, though I did clean the SA mod a bit.

Remember those interactive books where its like

Choose to fight...turn to pg 100

Choose to run....turn to pg 69

.....its just like that. And I'm hoping I'm not the only one who's read them when I was a toddler.

Yeah, of course I do :P. That's why I said I wish I had read them, that idea sounds interesting.

Remember those interactive books where its like

Choose to fight...turn to pg 100

Choose to run....turn to pg 69

.....its just like that. And I'm hoping I'm not the only one who's read them when I was a toddler.

I used to read a variation a few years ago it was a series of doctor who ones called decide your destiny B)

hey idk if this has been discussed, but if this topic was made on Nov 30 2009, 01:31 PM, why haven't I seen a trailer of 2f with the models of the lyon estate, the twins pine ranch etc. , that have been worked on for the past year.

Why did I get the feeling you would be the one to shout at me.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DON'T EXIST!!!!

Now that sounds equivocal. On the one hand it can mean that the models don't exist and on the other it could be a demand at him to not exist :D.

while keeping the same quality rating. i d say if they accept not to fiddle with each others stuff then it would be fine. because you don't want someone to come in and change something without realising the consquences of their actions. or people saying something arbitary is wrong *looks to the usual suspect*

well with 2 moddlers 1955 could be done twice as quick. say since the town squares are already being done ace could work on the other areas.

It also could lead to some disagreements, but who am I to be a pessimist?

Question is, how did he bump it? It's much past 30 days.

Question is, how did he bump it? It's much past 30 days.

All modifications were lost when we upgraded to IPB 3.x, we've not been bothered enough to reinstall any of the mod's yet. That's assuming of course that they even exist for the 3.x version of IPB.