Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ace2029

He's back...from the future!

Hello all!

My apologies for my incredibly long absence, but unavoidable I'm afraid. However, I now have some time to put into the mod again, so if someone would be so kind to let me know what needs modelling, and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Good to be back!

Andy

First I would like to say welcome back. Second, I was hoping you could start modeling generic houses.

Um, what about something of a little more significance, like twin pines ranch, lyon estates, doc’s mansion & garage, hill valley high school, to name but a few…

I think Liam and Andy should have a chat and decide between them what they want to model.

Both Liam and Andy would be wasted on generic houses, that's something which in my opinion can wait until last, while there are so many much more important buildings to be modelled the focus should be on those.

Other things that needs to be modeled are biff's house and garage.

Edited by Joe Statler

And dont forget a basic hill valley map like those kids play road maps just so all the important building are in the right place, unless of course thats already done then i'll shut up :)

what about the high school or is that not till later?

That was already mentioned by mike. Learn to read before you post.

Liam is doing the lyon estates sign (so DK tells me :P)

Well that's only because I don't know how Ace is with Lions. If Liam doesn't mind Ace doing it then who cares.

True, makes sense for Liam to do it I guess, since he already has a Lion model, he'll just need to undo the shave :P

Ace already made the '55 Lyon Estate sign, the pics are somewhere on the old forums