Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

What you convert into a time machine?

Alright you have the technology and ability to make a time machine out of any item, big or small, what would you use?

Despite the simplicity of something small like a watch, I think I'd go with using a car. Specifically, I dunno, I always thought the new mustangs would fit the part well.

How about you guys?

A spacecraft of some sort (and NO, not a policephonebox spaceship <_< ) Mainly because when you go back in time, the earth will be in a different position around the sun (unless you counculate the jump correctly) and you'll end up in space no doubt! ;)

Well we would all want to see and actual time traveling delorean, but besides that a mobile home would be funny. Maybe it will be an iPhone app too?

Hey that was my idea a while ago!

Here's my (ex)iPod:

IMG_0003.png

Edited by RG

I must admit it'd be cool to enter in a car, hit the gas and disappear in an implosion, or to suddenly appear in a loud explosion :).

But an other thing I'd like is some kind of static wormhole to activate for some seconds, so like these laser shields of Star Wars at the hangars (much like in Jedi Knight - Jedi Outcast?/Academy?, where you can drop these generators that create a solid laser wall). You simply walk through this and after some seconds it makes a sound as a drain that's eaten all the water, the wall shrinks and goes around the machine and with a "plop" its all gone.

Yet an other thing would be some kind of "wormhole grenade" that you drop on the floor, it explodes with a wormhole of about 3 meters and finally implodes taking you with it :).

A Time Trave portal gun. Like the portal gun form Portal, instead you enter the destination time and then shoot the portal. Walk through it and *poof*. You timetravel XD.

im gonna elaborate on my response.

iron mans suit so you can not only time travel but you can fly and blow s**t up. imagine shooting through the air at ridiculous speeds and then BOOM your in the mid 60's and still shooting through the air at ridiculous speeds.

its either that or i just do my usual thing and turn into vegeta and have some kind of time travel belt

Well if we're going to talk time machine's and DBZ @ the same time, then I would go for Trunks' Time Machine, via Capsule Corp., made by his mother, Bulma, whick I'm sure alot of us know about...

131357-vlcsnap_354245_large.jpg

Reason for edit: That and I believe it would cover the whole space thing too, lol.

Edited by Ziero

A spacecraft of some sort (and NO, not a policephonebox spaceship <_< ) Mainly because when you go back in time, the earth will be in a different position around the sun (unless you counculate the jump correctly) and you'll end up in space no doubt! ;)

Well we would all want to see and actual time traveling delorean, but besides that a mobile home would be funny. Maybe it will be an iPhone app too?

spaceballslarge011uy.jpg

the eagle 5 from spaceballs

trunks' time machine looks stupid. im sticking with the iron man suit, that covers the space thing too

If unoriginal: out of a phone box. And make it bigger on the inside.

If original: out of a laptop.

From a boombox, the louder you play the music, the further back in time you go :lol:

1. A morphing suit with TimeShift's Beta Suit's abilities. I can use it to change clothes or morph to any person I want without having to take off the suit. Most of all, it's military-compatible. :lol:

2. Mac's Time Machine backup tool with Windows compatibility. It would allow me to see my past events or events of others in the form of images or video clips, and choose which event to travel to. I can either be my own past self, allowing me to alter history without worrying about paradoxes or the timeline splitting to two, or an observer who co-exists with my own past self.

3. A wristwatch with advanced holographic AI-OS that would allow me to do any form of time travel I desire, including the ones above. It would function like a super-PC, so I can use it in other purposes than time travel lol

2. Mac's Time Machine backup tool with Windows compatibility. It would allow me to see my past events or events of others in the form of images or video clips, and choose which event to travel to. I can either be my own past self, allowing me to alter history without worrying about paradoxes or the timeline splitting to two, or an observer who co-exists with my own past self.

ComicStrip17-1.jpg

DMC logo looks way better than apple sign in front of del :P

The Apple Time Machine I want should simply be just a piece of (highly-advanced and multi-compatible) PC software that I can install in any PC, or bring along in a USB flash drive. So just in case I desperately need to travel back in time for something in a small spaced room with nothing but one old Toshiba laptop, I can just plug the flash disk in, run the program, and poof.

And when I meant by multi-compatible I meant by, other than being able to run on all kinds of OS's, being able to detect the PC's specs and change its settings according to those specs to run. If it is a high-end PC, it would display a very detailed and beautiful GUI and operate in the fastest way possible to make time traveling quick and easy. If it is a low-end PC, it would try to make the GUI look as simple as possible (it won't be ugly, nor beautiful), and operate in a way that it won't stress the CPU out.

Oh I know.. Google Chrome Time Machine would be good.. Good design and doesn't use much CPU

+ it handles web easily

Edited by RG

Sign in to follow this