:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

Pulsing Coils

dont break the new house rule.

he means "good" idea hes not saying god, its good he must not speak English very well of course but whenever marti says "god" he means good. ;)

I didn't even notice, I read it as good since the context doesn't work with "god". I've read many books in my lifetime and now my brain has been able to fill in stuff without me noticing.

Edited by Joe Statler

which wasn't in the delorean in the films, so there's no point.

Edited by Joe Statler

im just gonna guess( and i might be wrong but whatever) is the reason the dmc-13 delorean being removed from 0.2f is because its not canon or u guys needed that extra coding space or something :huh:

canon, they're trying to be as accurate to the movies as they can. But the coding space would be a factor in their decision.

Edited by Joe Statler

ahh i see, ok well that clears that up :lol:

EDIT: but does that mean it wont be in the sa mod or something, cuz i remember reading that angelio (sry if i misspelled it) was gonna add it once the mod got on its feet or something like that. I'm just trying to feed my curiosity(and yes i kno what happened to the cat ;)).

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

He said he was when he had time, but he'd still need permission from the modeler (K1 I think) to release it.

The DMC-13 has been removed for multiple reasons. On the one hand it is not movie accurate, on the other it made the game a little less stable. Furthermore we saved coding space this way.

The pulsating glows btw. are what you see here in my avatar:

04DeLorean-MKII_Mini-Me.gif

Sign in to follow this