:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Screenshots and Videos Discussion

yea... <_< you and about 10 thousand other ppl and u went wayyyy too early the lightning has to hit before ur hook doeslet the alarm ring then right when it finishes take off like a bat outta hell....when you do it that way makes it seems more movie accurate....im just sayin

@jen you can

I think she meant what she said, not a DeLorean rolling out of the back of the truck, but more like a cannon, which, by the way, would be something better than awesome

Sad to see Chris Lloyd talking like this. But what could you expect anyway..

Seen that, when he says wonderful, hes like i dont care

if only you could open the truck and a delorean shoots out the back....

This is what happens when you give a car a coordinate as speed (->coordinates can be negative and positive and grow into thousands).

I was working on the code and always got a crash. I assumed reading the speed from the truck to give it the car was the problem, so I disabled this line of code. What remained in the same variable was a coordinate, that was then given the car as speed. I found it quite amusing, so that's why it ended up here ;).

Do all cars look like a banana when trashed in GTA IV, or is it only the DeLorean? The front being lifted up looks a bit weird, I mean, shouldn't the suspension.. like.. break too?

They do through explosions, or the swing glitch. If you just crash normally, it'll deform like you think it would (crumple) and not bend like bananas.

@ Wamah, you know , I know you'll probably think I'm lying, but I have no pics to prove it. That scene of the burger king was shot in a a town called burbank. I used to live there, when my dad would drive to work I'd always pass by that street. since he would drop me off at school.

You monster, how could you?! However.. Why don't the wheels deflate or at least change shape?

Do you still have tobies models? I always wanted those

The Trans-Am's are Tobies models, from his Smokey and the Bandit pack which was once available on moddb.