:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Screenshots and Videos Discussion

Wait I've got a better plan, to kill this fat red lobster man, let's get the butter and make well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?!

And you know what they say... all well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?ers well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?!

Basicly, burn his ass. :chair:

EDIT: WTH T045T is banned here now!?

Edited by Evilraptor

hey when the date for this new Versions Users' cause I got bored I 2e che terrace Yushchenko because I do not wait for the date che terrace 2f :unsure:

First of all stop asking this you have a topic already and its been locked stupid, second what th- *boom* is a che or a terrace or a Yushchenko we speak english not stupid or idiot, che terrace what is that :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hey when the date for this new Versions Users' cause I got bored I 2e che terrace Yushchenko because I do not wait for the date che terrace 2f :unsure:

bolek12@: if you don't shut up and stop demanding for progress or a new version, I will report you and you will get banned from this forum !

If you you want a new version, then go ahead!, make it yourself!, mod it!.

I warned you, so, please....shut up!!!!!!! :shhh::good:!!

-Shizuma-

PS: anyone here agree with me?

Edited by 88milesperhour!

what th- *boom* is a Yushchenko what is that :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Kim Jong-Il's cousin.

Edited by Indiana Jones

Chillax Coolguy, he'll be disintegrated soon enough hopefully, if the mods actually work.

But then again, when I'm at work I do jack all and I get paid still :D

Besides, roll with the times, let the guy have his fill of annoyance and then we can all pm him at once with flames :D

That was the most terrible thing I've ever seen I can do better... :angry:

KIDDING, that was great man, nice work!

Edited by TheCoolest2

Nice! But its the same picture practically

Oh you f***ing fag, I'll mug quickly nach polished for such words!

Я тебя урою сука!Чё нах!Очко защемил?да?лох пед бля!

О да, а мат на непонятном для всех языке делает тебя таким крутым, не так ли? Остынь, это интернет, тут ты никому ничего не сделаешь.

A bit harsh, don't you think so yourself?

ok, but this is my model and I had no where not steal!

A. At the expense krutosti.Ya think a blow to the liver on the left hook, right hook is not so painless, ask my opponent in boxing)

Still, almost everyone here lives over the La Manche or the Atlantic Ocean from you, so it's kind of pointless to threaten anyone.

Shouldn't this all be going on in the Discussion topic, not to mention it's gone off-topic anyway.

But really, why post 2 identical pictures, well, one zoomed in, but still.

Oh you f***ing fag, I'll mug quickly nach polished for such words!

Я тебя урою сука!Чё нах!Очко защемил?да?лох пед бля!

dude chill the eff out it was a joke ffs not my fault i didnt say they were " omg their horrible owwwww my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!" did i? their not that bad needs some work buy their ok just put DIFFERENT pictures ok man and yes its just the internet no need to call someone a b***h or a cigarette lol just chill man.

and imaster yea math is hard to understand but somehow we get by lol

WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND MOVE TO THE ACTUAL DISCUSSION TOPIC, PLEASE?