:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Screenshots and Videos Discussion

@peter: Your KITT hurt my eyes and doesn't even earn the name KITT, I am hereby changing its name to PFTT (peter's f'edup Time Train) I'm with Blue on this, there is no enjoying that...

EDIT: the only thing I liked about that vid was the song, "Jenova" from FF7, I believe...

yeah its the black mages version

and for your information (this goes to everybody on the forum who sees my KITT) i was using o.2d for that since i don't know how to import KITT to 0.2e yet but you ppl are more than welcome to help me :)

tht is one gd tutorial

when i first used tht tut months ago i had problems now i don't because i figured out what went wrong

but all i would have to worry about is to give KITT tc's

same as before all help is welcome

A non BTTF vid :P

*vid*

Have you tried Turboboost + Ski Mode? :P

And pretty good vid @BTTF Forever, Doc falling from clocktower was funny

EDIT: Oh crap, wrong section I guess

EDIT #2: But the Discussion topic is closed, so yeah, whatever

Edited by RG

BTTF Forever That was excellent, I wondering if Mike will allow me to put this in the Video Gallery under Misc to keep it. Maybe have it uploaded to photobucket if copyright kicks in, if youtube deletes it.

Have you tried Turboboost + Ski Mode? :P

And pretty good vid @BTTF Forever, Doc falling from clocktower was funny

EDIT: Oh crap, wrong section I guess

EDIT #2: But the Discussion topic is closed, so yeah, whatever

Part of the code restricts you from activating Ski Mode whilst in the air. But at the moment, there is nothing to stop you activating Ski mode, and then pressing the key to turbo boost.

Need to write a statement to check if all 4 wheels are on the ground.

Aww, and I hoped to do a barrelroll when it comes out :lol:

:lol: well, you can do it at the moment, and you will continue to be able to do it until i find a way to stop it :P

@pantherclaws: Really?, that would be so cool!, when 0.2f comes out, im probably gonna make a remake of that since there will be new models, and also ill make the lybians scene, and i might make the scateboard chase. but only when 0.2f comes out!

to make the lybian scene though, there will either have to be twin pines mall in 0.2f, or someone can change the code so the plutonium and the lybians are at the airport.

BTTF Forever That was excellent, I wondering if Mike will allow me to put this in the Video Gallery under Misc to keep it. Maybe have it uploaded to photobucket if copyright kicks in, if youtube deletes it.

I'd give my pro. That's the best reenactment of the clocktower scene I've seen so far.

thank you very much mini-me

@pantherclaws

i doubt any copyright kicks in, cause look at all my other videos, copyright hasn't kicked in for them yet. LOL

EDIT: i would of done a better job at martys 360 turn in the delorean if i had the full version of hill valley! dam 2nd installer! and bugs!

Edited by BTTF Forever

i didnt forget it, i deliberatly kept it out, and some other doc scenes aswell, for these reasons:

1. it would have been to boreing, just doc standing there with a bunch of different camera angles.

2. the vid would have gone for too long.

3. i wouldnt of been able to do doc hanging from the wire, it would have not looked right.

thats why i cut them out.

Oh wow, you couldn't do a worse pic, D4!N :D? That one's tiny and has a relatively big black bar at the right side :D.

Wormhole sucked the resolution out of that picture

And I thought my game 'lagged' when it dips from 60fps to 40! :lol:

And whats with the party streamers out of the vents? :rotfl:

Don't mess with the military, even if you have a Delorean, LOL

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34/bl...rrent=error.flv

Cool one :D.

Now that I heard the rain/music from BTTF:

Am I the only one having the problem that when it's raining in SA parts of the sound system crash? Like the only thing I hear then is the rain and the radio...

I always get that, I came to the conclusion that the game is only so many sounds timbral :lol:

mike, you DO know that the telephone poles are ATTACHED to the sidewalk right? I do not intend to have the telephone poles be breakable. as they are not in VC.