:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Weapon shops in Vice City

And make gun shop working.itp

Would be some coding that needs to put back in.

They'll be kinda mission specific though I would think, and other than the following I can't think of any other references to guns.

BTTF 1: Doc's pistol, Lybians Riffle & Rocket Launcher

BTTF II: 1985A Biff's pistol

BTTF III: Doc's pistol, Doc's Rifle, Biff's gangs pistols, Marty's pistol (might be missing a few from here so feel free to add)

BTTF I, Peabodys shotgun

BTTF II, alturnative 1985, teenagers back of the truck MP5, Stricklins Shotgun

BTTF III, many western guns

but Marty is not a guns type of person, so I'd rather not have him use weapons. Especially when he doesn't kill anyone. And especially since doing so would wreck the time-space continuum

But there still will be a free roam right, that is off the main story, allowing you to do whatever you want

but no weapon stores. Thats a GTA thing, not BTTF. I'd rather not have Marty be able to buy guns and kill people after the game is over. That is not who he is.

Well, "the future isn't written yet", who said Marty didn't become as greedy as Biff in 1985A?

he didn't. He went to boarding school. Biff made sure of that. Besides, you're playing Prime Marty, not 1985a Marty or even lone pine Marty.

And thats just a stupid excuse to use the future isn't written yet.

no i meant

"who said that marty after bttf3 events didnt become as greedy as biff did in 1985A? He had the perfect life, he might have wanted to improve it even more

and that would be totally against his character, especially after seeing the hell the Almanac brought. I'm sorry, I just think you're full of bs and just want an excuse to use weapons.

h2_1995.336.jpg

22-1186-N.jpg

I was thinking of that before the 02.e

( I never said this idea because I seen that the team removed the Ammunations )

When you are in 1885 , you can buy revolvers and other pistols at a "Samuel Colt" stand :)

Stop bumping old topics for nothing. If your going to bump an old topic have a good reason to do so.

Sign in to follow this