Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
hscitpe

OUTATIME Plate poll

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hscitpe put his only OUTATIME plate on his new car?

• Keep your original plate, wait to get a new one
    • Put it on there!

Well, I got my first car today, a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse in Fire Red, and I got it tagged and registered, but I need some advice. I want to put the DeLorean's OUTATIME plate on the front, but it's the cornerstone of my BTTF collection, and I'm worried that from being out and about it might get messed up, or worse destroyed, so I wanna know what you guys would do in such an event. At some point I do plan on buying a new plate, but it won't be until Christmas of 2010, or until I get a job. Should I put the plate on the car, or keep it on the shelf next to my other 7 DeLoreans where it can stay undamaged and remain a piece of my collection for all time?

Edited by hscitpe

Yeah, front vanity plates are fine, however backplates like that are not legal, however if you have something like Ecto-1 or an actual DeLorean conversion, you get just a warning if the cop is nice.

I say put it on there. You said you were going to buy another one anyways. Who cares if it'll be another year, you can show off your love for BTTF now.

I say put it on there. You said you were going to buy another one anyways. Who cares if it'll be another year, you can show off your love for BTTF now.

I agree.

On 11/21/2009 at 3:35 AM, Joe Statler said:

This is it! An interpretation that fits the philosophy of Back to the Future.