:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Flux Capacitor

Back.. TO THE FUTURE!

When I saw it premier on TV christmas 1990 :P ...and every christmas ever since <_<

Edited by Orgcon

I don't remember, probably too young. The earliest memory I do have of BTTF was when I was about five or six and knowing I had seen it before. But then my father's a huge Sci-Fi nut as well (that's where I get it from) so of course he probably had me watch it before with him or the whole family.

Edited by Joe Statler

My Dad took me to see Bttf 2 when i was about 2.I fell in love with the movies and couldn't stop watching them. It Drives my girlfriend nuts!

When someone here convinced me to finally watch it after posting on the forum for a few months.

BTW I saw them a few times on TV years ago but I wasn't a fan then.

When my dad bought the entire trilogy in VCD when I was 13. I immediately became a fan after watching the first film. I also even recall believing there's a hidden DeLorean Time Machine in (the PS2 version of) Vice City. I always believed there so until years later I found Protonkid/iMaster's VCXXL vids on YouTube showcasing the mod's DeLorean and time travel features, and eventually found this mod. :D

When I saw this mod. Back in 2000 or so :P

VC came out in 2002 and the mod probably wasn't started till 03' or 04' (Possibly 05')

VC came out in 2002 and the mod probably wasn't started till 03' or 04' (Possibly 05')

I was wondering when the mod was started oh and i remember watching my first Back To The Future movie when i was about 8 with my dad and i loved every second of it. :D

Back in 2000's when Corn-Pops had movie trivia on it, I saw

"A time machine was built out of an 80's sports car" and when I rented it, I thought it was stupid, saw it two months later I watched it again and loved it.

Wrong. Keeper started it in 06.

http://www.bttf.com/forums/195924-post48.html

I came in a few a days afterwards

http://www.bttf.com/forums/195994-post53.html

So its rather close to its 3 year anniversary.

There were two other bttf mods that I can think of. One in VCXXL, which was circa 2005, and one by Fireboy, which was circa 2004.

I did not see the original in the theater, but it was soon after when it was released on VHS. So it was probably 1986 when I first became a fan. And the next 4 years was very long as I was waiting for the sequel. I loved part 2 then but didn't like part 3. In my older years, part 3 has found a soft spot with me and I love all three movies.

In fact, I used to have a VHS with all three movies spliced together into one giant movie with the opening credits cut out of parts 2 and 3. With the exception of some poor editing (this was VCR to VCR dubbing) it was one seamless movie. I could probably do that much easier and more professional these days with the avi files I've ripped from my DVD collection.

This mod is very cool to me as it's almost a sequel to a mod I did. I was the first person to write a code that allowed the player to switch between a driving and a flying DeLorean. The guys here took that idea and brought it further than I ever thought was possible with the Vice City engine. Major props to the Back to the Future Hill Valley team, and bluespace88 in particular.

Excellent work.

First saw them somewhere in '90. Started liking them in 2004 or so. Haven't really skipped any time it's been on TV (local) since then.

Edited by RG

1 year old. 3 years after the downfall of USSR. Pirated VHS started coming in, this was the first US movie I've ever seen.

You remember things you were doing when you were one year old, or BTTF just happened to be first US movie your parents showed you?

I now can remember correctly - my brain was stupid last week -, I saw a report about "fresh Miami fever thanks to GTA:VC Mods" on GIGA where this mod was named, so I went to this webpage and took a look at it. After some time I began to like it, that's why I searched the town for the trilogy DVD set, found it, bought it and watched the movies. Since then, I am around here ;).

I can now confirm my reminder by looking at the dates, the report on GIGA was on

March 21, 2008 and my date of joining on the old forums was March 23, 2008.

Due to my name? The matter for that I have this is an other.

About 7 years ago I joined the youth firefighters and we sort of have the tradition to give every new member a nickname and since I exactly looked like one of the older ones, to be exactly, I looked a little like a clone of him, they gave me the name of the most famous smaller clone, which is "Mini-Me".

When I then registered at stayblue's OS-Community, I chose that name and from then sticked to that or if the hyphen is not available (like on YouTube) I use MiniMeOSC.

I said back in 2000 so that's from 2000 till 2008 or so XD. I didn't meaned exacly in 2000 :P

anyone elses bulls**t detector pounding them in the back of the head right now?

i first saw the trilogy when i was about 6 or so, it didnt exactly grasp me at the time, i probably wasnt paying proper attention to be honest.

but the second time i saw them i was about 12 and it struck a bit of a chord with me, and i might as well have been watching them for the first time. shortly after that i discovered that you could mod grand theft auto, first mod i ever installed was the bttf1 delorean into GTA3, and i understand it was later converted to VC or somthing and the delorean were using now is like the great great grandson of that first delorean.

iv been playing the mod since VCXXL but didnt actually sign up to the forums untill a few months before 0.2c came out, that was back at moddb.. wow that was AGES ago