Marty McFly

Car Ideas for 0.2F

Here are some cars that I think sould be in 0.2f

A 1980's BMW for the the 1985 era 2189_5mg.jpg

A 1967 Dodge Charger for the 1985 era charger1.jpg

A 1969 El Camino for the 1985 era MC-0807-DRIVER.jpg

A Corvette C1 1953 for the 1955 era 58%20vette%20front%20side.jpg

A Corvette C4 1983 for the 1985 era 10345-1994-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg

A Ford Mustang 2010 Concept for the 2015 era medium_310833185_9896b27deb_o.jpg and here's a link for more pics. for this car Mustang Pics.

That's it for now. If I think of any more cars I will post them

Heres an idea that just came to me, how about modeling a Ford model 'T' :lol: And have that as the only car that spawns from 1908 - 1927 (considering that they were biggest selling massproduction car of that time) maybe have the Loren Ditrih spawn in 1914 as well :P

The only cars we need now are cars from the movies, and I think we already have most of them.

Tbh I think that the modding team should focus mainly on mapping now, and some coding.

They are cool cars, and it's nice to have them in the mod, but like Evilrex said we should stick to the movie cars. We already have implemented many non-movie cars, and there are very few available empty slots for new cars, and most of those few slots are already for movie cars they haven't implemented yet like Jennifer's father's car.

Some of the cars we have already from other authors may need to be replaced for other important movie cars. Such as the 1948 Chevrolet De Luxe, that marty held onto during the chase scene in 1955.

i aree with Orgcon with the cars :) and another thing.. the vw beetle and the cirtroen 2cv in the game they spawn in the 1955 era.. and they should spawn in the 60s or the 70s ot just togther with the all the 80s cars.. i just think it is a little bit unrealastic with the cars in the 50s

Sign in to follow this