:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
peter

vents and RC mode help

yo guys i am needing help

does anyone know how to change the controls for the vents to glow?

and one more thing is it possible to turn on/off RC mode if so how ?

read the readme for starters and sannybuilder has key guides for vice city look in them for the keys if thats what you mean

sorry ppl i worded it wrong i meant where do i find the vents code and the RC code

err the coding is a little jumbled up try finding out the key number which tells the game which type of key is binded to that control.

go to sanny builder help and search key codes and find mabye submission and then press ctrl + f to find it in the code by that number

i tried tht already an it came up with an error saying tht the code doesn't exist

why do u wanna find them?

i have bananas mod and the button to accelerate in flying mode collided with the button to fire the mini-gun so i changed them in SB but the vent glow is still assigned to the fire mini-gun button

i wanted to see if RC mode is turned on because in the bananas mod RC mode does not work

believe it or not i have not been on for a while

but can anyone help me with my small problem

but no not tht problem i mean my bananas problem i need the code for the vents and RC mode

Its called KITT! Knight Industries Time Traveler, stop calling it that stupid name! And stop bypassing the censor, or no one will help you! ;)

Its called KITT! Knight Industries Time Traveler, stop calling it that stupid name! And stop bypassing the censor, or no one will help you! ;)

ok man but is there anybody tht can help me with KITT

you should add that to the censor :P

I doubt anyone would help you, the KITT fancraze has longsince passes, thank God, thing was not only stupid, but butt fugly to boot

do this would also help me do it to the other deloreans tht have the RC mode not working

do this would also help me do it to the other deloreans tht have the RC mode not working

i know how to add rc mode but not rc time travel :P

how do you add RC mode

look for the word rc in the main.scm and when you find a bunch of car listings copy one and add it again and change the name of the car to yours and save the game

kay glad i could help :)

Sign in to follow this