:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Gold DeLorean Available For Download

Ask Mike. He will not release the main.scm. All you have to do is learn coding and get it in game you're self. And Mike only release it's model and you have to put it in you're self. No auto installer.

Ok, but I hope the download has a tutorial of how to put it in you're game since I don't know nothing about coding.

Even if he have a tutorial, you'll have to know the basics.

Is there a way to learn the basics somewhere ? Like an online tutorial, I realy wan't to learn about it and of course I want to use this gold delorean. Can someone help me with that in detail ?

Thanks in advance !

I don't wan't to go off-topic...

Well i wrote a fairly easy to follow readme.

Credits:

Mike - Various updates to Silver's Gold DeLorean Texture and modification of Carlos85G' Textures

Carlos85G - Multiple updates and improvements to the Silver007 DeLorean model

Silver007 - Converted the model to GTA Vice City

MooDog - Made several major updates to texturing and modelling and converted to Midtown Madness 2.

Yuriy Antipin - Created the original DeLorean mesh for Need for Speed 4

Replaces Bobcat

Included Files:

bobcat.dff

bobcat.txd

bobcat.col

Please backup your files before installing, I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your installation

of Vice City. You have been warned.

Installation Instructions

Step 1

Make the following edits be opening up the files with WordPad/Notepad, note, all the files mentioned in step 1 are

located in Grand Theft Auto Vice City\data\

Open default.ide file, and replace the current bobcat line with the information below:

152, bobcat, bobcat, car, BOBCAT, BOBCAT, null, richfamily, 10, 7, 2ff0, 249, 0.72

Save and close default.ide

Open Handling.cfg file and replace the current bobcat line with the information below:

BOBCAT 1700.0 2.00 4.40 1.30 0.00 0.00 -0.30 70 0.85 0.75 0.47 5 300.00 31.00 R P 4.50 0.65 0 30.00 1.80 0.19 0.37 0.72 95000 0.25 -0.10 0.50 0.40 1208187 1 1

Save and close handling.cfg

Open carcols.dat file and replace the current bobcat line with the information below:

bobcat, 75,75

Save and close carcols.dat

Step 2

Using Vice City GXT Editor (available from http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=566 )

Open Grand Theft Auto Vice\TEXT\american.gxt, locate BOBCAT and replace the current text with Gold DeLorean,

click apply, then click save, then exit Vice City GXT Editor.

Step 3

Using GTA Collision File Editor (available from http://www.steve-m.com/downloads/tools/colleditor/ )

Open Grand Theft Auto Vice City\models\coll\vehicles.col, find bobcat, click replace, select the included

bobcat.col file, click save, click yes to all prompts, then exit GTA Collision File Editor.

Step 4

Using IMG Tool 2.0 (available from http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=552 )

Open Grand Theft Auto Vice City\models\gta3.img

Find bobcat.dff, delete the file from the image archive, then find bobcat.txd, delete the file from the archive.

Then click Commands, Add, select the included bobcat.dff and bobcat.txd files. Finally, select Commands, Rebuild Archive.

Exit IMG Tool 2.0

Step 5

Play the game.

Horayy Thanks Mike.

w00t. 24 Karat Delorean.

Very nice that you've released it. Merry X-mas to you too.

I did everything you said in the tutorial but where can I find the gold Delorean. Do I have to go to a specific year, era or place on the map ? Cos I can't find it...

Did you add your code to make it spawn on the top level of Sunshine Autos?

Yes. w00t

Edited by JohnyMan :P

014B: $GOLD = init_parked_car_generator #BOBCAT -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -1022.094 -865.6069 17.9633 angle 180.0 

014C: set_parked_car_generator $GOLD cars_to_generate_to 101

W00T

Edited by JohnyMan :P

Very nice that you've released it. Merry X-mas to you too.

I did everything you said in the tutorial but where can I find the gold Delorean. Do I have to go to a specific year, era or place on the map ? Cos I can't find it...

You should find it in the 1985 era, I usually see them driving round by the docks.

Failing that just add the spawn code that Johny posted. :thumbup:

hehhehehe lol... At least it makes the Sunshine Autos looks better. :P

You can also spawn it with Vercetti Garage Editor...it will then spawn at the Vercetti Mansion. But I wanna have it spawned at Sunshine Auto's.

Where do I have to add this code that it will spawn at Sunshine Auto's ? I already know from JohnyMan that I need SannyBuilder and I got the latest version...

But when I try to open the main it keeps asking me about the locotion of GTA San Andreas. But I need of course the Main.scm from Vice City ???

Edited by Darth Sidious

Wheels are huge.

If the wheels are big you need to make the default.ide edit. Follow the readme :P

Edited by Mike

<_< you delete my post. Anyways, I still prefer it will be spawned in Sunshine Autos. I mean who would wanna drive 24 Karat Delorean in Little Havana?