:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Gold DeLorean Available For Download

I need to speak to Carlos about a couple of texture mapping changes on the model, but I haven't seen him online to speak to for a few days.

Hence why I've been having some fun with the Gold time machines.

I'm trying to make a Mountain Dew BTTF1 Delorean.

THAT WILL BE EPIC!!!!

B)

Because you need permission to release it.

Imagine you’d spent a lot of time and effort into making a model for the game, and then someone released updated textures for it without asking you first, you wouldn’t exactly be pleased were you. It’s even worse if the person who released the updated texture also starts taking credit for the model.

It’s quite like the guys with the Spanish forum, they never asked for permission to use our logo/background (from both the old and new forum), now, we spent considerable time making the logos etc, so for someone to affectively steal them, it just wee weees us off.

Rant over, and breath :lol:

This is gonna be awesome. Gotta add some code in the Garage list so I can both normal and gold Delorean.

Should be easy enough for you to do, the Gold DeLorean replaces the Bobcat (currently the 1985 Ford Bronco if you are using 0.2e) so you can have both the Silver and Gold DeLoreans driving around.

But the default name is Bobcat right?

Thanks Mike. I'm adding the code right now.

Thanks Mike. I'm adding the code right now.

OK. Thought, why not just add a spawn location for the Gold DeLorean inside Sunshine Auto's? Can be on the upper level where the SandKing used to be.

Sure. Thanks for the idea Mike.

Not the Bobcat ... The Gold DeLorean is a very rare car ... Maybe You can replace the Hermes ...

The reason I chose the Bobcat is because it shares the same door/engine sounds as the Sabre which is being used for the regular DeLorean. You can replace wlovever model you like, I just like consistency :P

Hotring shares the same sound too. :P

Hotring is penciled in to be used for the Pontiac Fiero.

I made my decision based on using the same car/door sounds as the regular DeLorean, it should also be able to spawn in 1985 (cars have been confined to times in 0.2e), additionally it should replace something that no one is going to miss. IMO no one is going to miss the 1985 Ford Bronco :P

Great work Mike that's a nice X-Mas gift. But will it spawn automatic in some year at sunshine autos or will it drive on the road as a car that must be stolen in town ?

Can't wait to use this one since I also got the Golden DeLorean 1:18 model from Sunstar, now I can drive it too. I look forward to other projects and too the next editions of the BTTF mod.

Keep up the good work !

Greetz !

No. You have to code it first.

No. You have to code it first.

Do you have to use this code first too get it into the garage or to drive with it ? Or will it be with a self-installer when you've downloaded it ?

Ask Mike. He will not release the main.scm. All you have to do is learn coding and get it in game you're self. And Mike only release it's model and you have to put it in you're self. No auto installer.