Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Gold DeLorean Available For Download

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

As some of you know (and may even remember the above video), around 6 months ago, I made a revised version of Silvers Gold DeLorean, using Carlos' updated DeLorean model, and creating a few parts in photoshop to fully "complete the look". However, there were many glitches with it so it was never fit to be released. Since the release of 0.2e I have updated the revised Gold texture and have been working to fix the glitches. I am pleased to say that most of the glitches have now been fixed, and I should be able to offer the model for downlod soon.

gta-vc2008-11-0620-36-37-96.jpg

gta-vc2008-11-0620-36-57-26.jpg

This will hopefully be released soon, however, in the meantime, I still have a few more texture glitches to fix first.

Credits:

Mike - Various updates to Silver's Gold DeLorean Texture and modification of Carlos85G' Textures

Carlos85G - Multiple updates and improvements to the Silver007 DeLorean model

Silver007 - Converted the model to GTA Vice City

MooDog - Made several major updates to texturing and modelling and converted to Midtown Madness 2.

Yuriy Antipin - Created the original DeLorean mesh for Need for Speed 4

Edited 25th December 2008 - 15:28

Merry Christmas everyone :D

The Gold DeLorean is now up for download: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;showfile=46

Personally i don't like the gold Delorean.

Personally i don't like the gold Delorean.

You don’t like the actual gold DeLorean, or you don’t like the game version?

Either way it’s entirely your choice, personally I prefer the silver one, but the gold one is always nice to have a drive in….

You don't like the actual gold DeLorean, or you don't like the game version?

Either way it's entirely your choice, personally I prefer the silver one, but the gold one is always nice to have a drive in….

Oh i think you missunderstood me :P I't's not that i don't like your model it's just that i don't like the gold Delorean. I prefer the silver one :P

I used to have the original Gold DeLorean model and incorporated it into 0.2d. It's nice to see an updated version in the works. It would be great to have it in 2E as well! :) it should spawn only at Sunshine Autos and not be seen driving around, since the gold DeLoreans are so rare.

personally i like the silver one better, it seems like the gold one is too....yellowish. It needs some zing to it.

personally i like the silver one better, it seems like the gold one is too....yellowish. It needs some zing to it.

Maybe it could use the same color/texture as Candi Suxx's Limo...been a while since I played but I think it was gold...

nice i like it. next you should make a shiny platnum. that would be pretty cool

With regards to the actual gold texture, If you compare the side shots beow of the real thing, I don't think it's a million miles away from what I have in game. If it was made more yellow then it would look unrealistic.

sidecar.gif

Click link if image doens't load: http://www.bigtexas.com/dmc/graphics/sidecar.gif

flatside.gif

Click link if image doens't load: http://www.bigtexas.com/dmc/graphics/flatside.gif

gta-vc2008-11-0620-36-57-26.jpg

Yeah but i don't get it why you make it for vice city. I think that the colors would look better in SA

imo it looks a bit too yellow. not quite dark enough i think

IMO it will still look good on VC.

Are you also going to make gold DeLorean time machines, and a gold DMC-13 too? :D

Does this answer your question? (However these will not be released, I only have permission for the original DMC-12)

gta-vc2008-11-0900-51-34-59.jpg

gta-vc2008-11-0900-51-51-15.jpg

gta-vc2008-11-0900-52-07-10.jpg

Silver but people who believe in bad luck don't mix gold and silver together.

Mike, we know you can't release the BTTF del. Gold textures but couldn't we just apply the Texture ourselves?

Yes, that is very easy to do, however if you want Gold Coils you'd need t make that yourself. I should really get around to making a gold texture for the silver Mr Fusion base.