Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Police Call-In?

I am in the process of designing an intro to my new re-invent of my channel for YouTube, which starts with the police call-in for the silver delorean to fade into the trailer and I would really like to know what sound file that is.

Your Friend In Time,

BTTFTempEX

P.S. I have returned, as you may now know!

I would really like to know what sound file that is.

You mean of ViceCity's original intro video? It's no extra file, it's all together in GTAtitles.mpg.

Now checking this I once again got reminded that the executable we use in 0.2e is crap! It's skips our current intro video - I already forgot we ship it with the mod :-o!

Oh and, shrink your signature a little, KITT deleted mine that was about your size :P.

You mean of ViceCity's original intro video? It's no extra file, it's all together in GTAtitles.mpg.

Now checking this I once again got reminded that the executable we use in 0.2e is crap! It's skips our current intro video - I already forgot we ship it with the mod :-o!

Oh and, shrink your signature a little, KITT deleted mine that was about your size :P.

First of all, sure thing (about the signature). Second of all, it's not the intro video...it's the call in (e.x. "Suspect In a Silver Delorean") and I want to make a video for youtube of my own, not the intro because it starts with it and shows footage of gameplay and stuff so i need the SFX/File for that.

Good luck :P. Extract sfx.RAW/STD and tune all the files in your media player and listen carefully.

There is no single file for this, mostly every word has a single file ;).

And don't simply agree with me about your signature, but reduce its size, or I will.

or ask KITT (A.J.H.) for the file, since he's the one that made it. But then he's never on here anymore.

Edited by Joe Statler

oh sh*t that's right. Sorry Archer, my memory deceives me. :doh2:

Edited by Joe Statler

Its Archers voice! ;)

He might still have the recording file, but it was more than a year ago! If you ask him nicely enough, he might make anouther one for you :lol:

I do have all my files. I don't throw stuff out. I don't get why you want my voice to play. Microsoft Sam is better than me, lol.

Edited by archer9234

It's funny when you listen to the files in the order they're put in the folder. "Hill Valley" "Black" "White" "Blue" "Red" XD

Edited by Joe Statler

I recorded me saying Spider-Man for red and Hulk for green, but I never released those. I also had the train saying "we've just spotted Superman, over Hill Valley".

Sign in to follow this