Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

My GTA George Romero Zombie Maps

New lighting for the farmhouse, in and out. Kinda bright in some spots, but i'm just learning how to use advanced lighting and radiosity. I wanted it to look creepy. Hopefully i achieved that. Suggestions welcome.

" width="600px" height="361px">

" />

" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

my opinion: Could you make some wall paper or something for the walls? They look a bit to pale to me. Oh and agree about the fire. Oh, and perhaps a new door texture? Or even like the normal gta doors?(going open and such?) Wooden plates for outside? Or gonna make brick texture?

What ya going to do with the island? Planning on placing some new buildings, trees, mountain's, desert, water etc.?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Not a bad Gif. I kinda like the particle fire, but a gif might be cool. The house in the movie has no wallpaper, it's simply a white wall, so thats prob all i'll do. The island has a ton of trees and a small town as well. i wasnt going to add anymore to it cuz the night of the living dead farmhouse is kinda out in the middle of nowhere. the other 2 islands will have more of an urban feel. ;) most of western pennsylvania is rural farmland. i agree i could perhaps touch up the door texture. I thought about adding the swinging doors, but i want to keep them zombies out. ;)

trance can you convert a sketchup file to vice city?

because i ve took the 2015 hv clocktower and improved some of the massive errors on it (things in the wrong place, some size issues) btw its not scaled properly to vc size so could you do that as well.

sure, n/p. u know how to place it yeah?

oh ok. well i'm moving right now so gimme a few days ok?

Haha, Is it that old mike? Anyhow, for those who care about this mod i just got another character in game today!

Bub the zombie from Day of the Dead!

This model is converted from the game land of the dead road to fiddlers green, and the texture is from a mod for that game. i'm awaiting permission for it's use now.

For those who don't know Bub but would like to see this video:

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

gtasa2010071217081760.jpg

gtasa2010071217082518.jpg

gtasa2010071217090582.jpg

gtasa2010071217104496.jpg

Edited by Trancelikestate

Haha, ok so major bump but thats how this project is for me. Very long term. Anyhow, I have been converting a map from the game Land of the Dead Road to Fiddlers Green, which is a terrible game but a friend of mine created a mod map for it and with his permission it will be included in my zombie mod whenever it comes out. The map is based on a bunker/mine storage area with old missile silo's. I included the trailer for the movie in which you can see some of the environment.

" />

Most of the movie takes place underground and only the underground section has been done although i did a generic above ground and made a cool lift to take you up and down. Heres some pics and a quick vid. I plan on doing a youtube vid once the map is fully complete and i am going to convert the zombies as well. For now though, it's killing me not having anyone to talk about it with and feedback is always good. Keep in mind still very much WIP.

On a computer that's better than mine the audio is more in synce with the timing of the lift but since this is just for the idea i didn't care how crappy the frame rate was haha.

gtasa2012021116461192.jpg

gtasa2012021116463452.jpg

gtasa2012021116471168.jpg

gtasa2012021116473284.jpg

gtasa2012021116482304.jpg

Thanks. At least SOMEONE appreciates it. :P J/k guys, but for real though this was not easy i prob just make it look that way hahahaha!

New video. OMG I love this computer. :P haha.

Will be adding my own zombie models soon.

" />

Neat. Nice to see you have an interest in George Romero's series.

You know, this reminds me of an old idea for a total conversion mod, called "Shattered Colony: San Andreas", based on the flash game "Shattered Colony: The Survivors". Inspired with the hybrid RTS concept, I tried to expand the concept further with GTA: San Andreas via modding. I had a lot of ideas for it, but so far I am still tentative whether to go ahead with this mod idea (due to lack of "resources" and time).

Here's a summary of what the mod would be, if you're interested (copied from an old forum post) --

SPOILER:
The mod would involve a more complex zombie survival gameplay where, instead of your usual Chuck-Norris-kicking-zombie-ass type of zombie survival, it'll be heavily based on teamwork.

The mod involves the player -- who is working alone with a pre-existing secure safe house at the very start of the game in one of San Andreas' 3 cities (you can choose among the three) -- needing to form a group of survivors or fellow immunes of a viral outbreak to work with him/her, A.K.A. "colony" (or, gameplay-wise, "gang") in order to survive the growing horde of zombies. Apart from having people to shoot some zombie ass with, you'll also need things like secure shelter or safe houses and resources such as food and weapons, which is where the fun starts.

The player's first safe house would do well when the player is still working alone or has a relatively small colony, but eventually as the colony grows larger, you'll need more safe houses and a wider secure safe zone to compensate for the growing number of zombies attracted to your colony. Capturing or claiming safe houses requires purging the area of zombies occupying the area and securing the entire area from the outside horde. The same is said for resources like food and weapons. You'll need to purge a restaurant, a convenient store, and/or a weapon shop of zombie infestation, secure them and claim them as a part of your colony's safe zone, thus giving your colony safe access to their resources.

Security, of course, is also just as important. The more the weapons available for your colony, the more the survivors, and the less your safe zone is divided (in terms of distance), the better the security and lesser the chance of a zombie attack. Cars can serve as barricades, while bridges, when barricaded or secured, can be used for "crowd control" during a zombie attack or a safe passage between distant captured zones, among many others.

Eventually as you progress, your safe zone grows bigger and more powerful against the zombie horde, and if given the chance your colony may grow strong enough to purge and re-claim the entire state of San Andreas... or expand towards the city's airport, successfully claim the airport and use the planes to fly your asses out of the infested state, which may be too late for salvation.

With pre-existing features of the game like gang grouping and gang territories, these may not be too hard to code, and at the same time it would still feel like playing good old GTA: San Andreas -- only, of course, with zombies and more complex "gangs". :P

BTW, when are you going to start working on Bub? :3

Sign in to follow this