Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
scottishjohn007

Hill Valley

Maybe we should make a rule on offering support, the rule being that you need to be using a genuine version of vice city.

-Yes I need support

-Is your copy of VC genuine?

-............. yes(secretly no).

-ok we'll help you :P

it installs without any issues on my copy. Same goes for SA, since I own v2 and needed to get v1 so I can play mods without any problems. Remember the hell I was having with the MP awhile back, that was caused by me using v2 instead of v1.

Edited by Joe Statler

Both the vc hill valley and sa mini-mod work fine with the original discs. I'm on my 2nd copy of vc and my 3rd copy of sa. Like mike said its cheap enough to buy even @ £7 here in the uk (about $15) sa wouldnt be much more if any.

Good luck looking for a v1 copy of SA. But even Wal-Mart sales v2 for $10us.

Edited by Joe Statler

You don't shouldn't need V1, not since the change was made to have all the bttf models in a bttf.img rather than gta3.img.

Just to prove that I eat my own dog food, I bought these a while back for spares, just incase my originals f**k up.

DSC_0195.jpg

Illegal or legal copies shouldn't matter... I had an illegal VC before I bought the actual disk... HV works fine with both in my experience... Maybe john's problem is that he isn't installing the mod to the VC dir... just a thought.

There's only one version of vice city for the PC. Unlike SA. At least I'm pretty sure there is.

Edited by Joe Statler

Oh, Grim!

It took me some time to get what you actually meant. Never heard of punctuation and linebreaks? People say they make it much easier to read.

hey do you have install radio stations ?

I try install gta hill valley without radio stations and not work.Do you have install radio stations ?

Sign in to follow this