Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
scottishjohn007

Hill Valley

If he's a dummie, he will ask where to find the guide lol I'd ask if I'd needed

I'm no PC dummie but I seriously can't find the guide >.>

Only problem I had was it needed a CD in when there is no cd for this game..

Are you serious? So you managed to find the 0.2e setup file but not the install guide? Which incidentaly is located in exactly the same section on the downloads page.

Not exactly hard to check the downloads section either is it...

"Downloads" - "Back To The Future Hill Valley Releases"- "Version 0.2x" - "BTTF Hill Valley: Version 0.2e" - "BTTF Hill Valley - Version 0.2e - Step-by-Step Install Guide"

The installer replaces the current .exe so if it is still asking for the CD then your .exe was marked as read only - not that it should matter since you should have downloaded and installed all of the updates for 0.2e anyway, and we have multiple .exe files included with the updates.

Do you have several installs of VC? If so, are you sure you're launching the right .exe?

Tried fully removing your copy of VC from your PC and then reinstalling everything from 0?

or buy GTA:VC cd and all from ebay i got my copy of gta vc from there and it only cost me like...what, $15 i think with shipping but wait are u old enough to buy things from ebay in the first place? ;)

Ok I will post my install log in a min, Just downloading all of the HV files now.

EDIT ** SHould I install 0.2A then update to 0.2e or just install 0.2E?

Edited by scottishjohn007

Sign in to follow this