:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ziero

BTTF GTA III

blue, i said i was sorry, i truly am, and i apologise to carlos as well for taking the cars and putting them up on gtaplace as my own, i was not thinking properly, if only i could go back in time and ask permission first (i am not trying to be funny).if i knew how to delete them off gtaplace i would!

i guess its too late to ask permission for them to be up there isn't it?

once again i am sorry. :(

Hey BTTF Forever, its funny cause I didn't read your posts until now, but I just got done with the handling and default stuffs, and all is good...

@Blue and Mike, I also have custom wheels now too...

Working on T.T. now, but apparently not as, well, "nice" to code as in VC, wish me luck all.

Edited by Ziero

Hey BTTF Forever, its funny cause I didn't read your posts until now, but I just got done with the handling and default stuffs, and all is good...

@Blue and Mike, I also have custom wheels now too...

Working on T.T. now, but apparently not as, well, "nice" to code as in VC, wish me luck all.

i wish you luck :P

PS: what do you mean "not as nice"?

good luck with your time travel ziero ^_^

i apologise to carlos as well for taking the cars and putting them up on gtaplace as my own

Mike, why wasn't this guy banned indefinitely?

if i knew how to delete them off gtaplace i would!

Get on their forum and ask an administrator or moderator if there's a way for it to get deleted. This means you'd have to come clean about uploading material that was not your own work, and risk getting banned. But if you truly feel sorry, you will do that.

Edited by Joe Statler

look guys, he made a mistake and that is easy enough for all of us to do... I know who to contact to get permissions and that's all that matters... If it wasn't for his mistake I wouldn't have the cars to begin with...

Okay so I'm officially stuck... The code looks right, but it just isn't working or I have done something wrong. I could really use the help, if someone could lend a hand here... I'd greatly appreciate it. Been working on it for almost 2 days straight and its just not working... Thanks guys. Later.

Course not. If I had problems converting to SA that I had to rewrite everything, doing the same for GTA3 isn't out of the question either.

Well that makes sense... It's obvious to me that I am just going to have to start it from scratch again, except try to test it piece by piece (if possible). Thanks Blue.

Well, I sadly regret to inform all of you of some very bad news... During one of my routine PC cleanup procedures last night, (which are probably too frequent anyway...) I accidently deleted my directory for the BTTF GTA III mod, but didn't realize it until later. How is this possible, you may ask? Well I had 2 copies of GTA3, one was my mod and one was stock. Didn't think this was a big deal, because I did have it backed up on flash drive. Key word there being "did". Apparently somehow my flash drive erased itsself... So now I have no GTA3 and no backups of my BTTF mod files, sorry all... This means that it is dead and I'm not even going to dare trying to redo everything, it was too much of a f*cking hassle...

Look, I'm not looking for criticism here, and on that note, Mike would you please close this topic or do whatever you wish with it...