Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
12padams

Feature request

Ok i have been waiting for this feature for some time now and it does not seem to have been done yet...

Ok lattest source 241009 or whatever still does not have proper time travel physics.

Its 8:00am

Send a time machine 1 minute into the future and wait 1 minute. wow two shots of light then a time machine comes out of nowhere (just as expected)

Its 8:02am

Hmm that was cool now let me get another time machine and set it to 8:00 and hop in it this time. Now let me drive toward the time machine that came out at 8:01 and when i am about to hit it reach 88 miles per hour so that i go back in time to 8:00am before it was created. Boom sparks fly i am just about to hit it and then i travel back to a minute before it came out of the time portal or whatever but then its 8:00am its still there and i hit it.

8:00am

Why is the time machine still there when its not supposed to come out for another minute. Hey mabey if i wait a minute another time portal will appear and another delorean will pop out... and when it gets to 8:01 am theres no sign of another deleorean.

So the thing here that needs to be done is to make sure the deleroan does not exist before it was created

course not. Theres a reason why the source isn't a full release. Thats because a bunch of stuff is NOT FINISHED.

Please make your requests of the full releases and not source.

course not. Theres a reason why the source isn't a full release. Thats because a bunch of stuff is NOT FINISHED.

Please make your requests of the full releases and not source.

Do you know when the next full release will be and when the problem i described will be fixed.

Would you say another week?

So the thing here that needs to be done is to make sure the deleroan does not exist before it was created

I agree this would be nice, but:

1. As Blue said, it isn't a main release - not totally watertight

2. The instance you described is logical, but it's complex enough to be the sort of thing you can do without and there are more important things to be fixed in the mod