:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

Source Codes

hey blue...2 things....

1. do you have to download all the source codes in the downloads section, or just download the latest code

2. as soon as i start up the game with the latest version of the mod installed, the game crashes between 5 to 30 seconds of game play, it always crashes. Whats Wrong!

delete the old cleo folder completely and replace with the new, overwrite effects and sala files. job done.

Got around to testing out some of the new features, mtm works somewhat, though if you go to catch up with a delorean, once it has re-entered once, that's it, you can't go travel to the same date and see it reenter again, or go back into the past and have it disappear - ala the past and future deloreans feature in VC.

Also, what key activates the autopilot?

yep its all good much better with the new coils ,a small problem iv been having from early on is a bit of lag only when driving the delorean i would be ashame to have to use a less detailed one but if thats the only solution then is there one?.I am a laptop user so i know i cant push it as far as most but normal sa runs perfectly fine its only when im in the delorean and in built up areas like the strip.It all works fine in less built up areas.If nothing its still worth it i'll just stick to driving around the dessert and other less built up areas I mean its big enough!

don't think so. It just means you need to upgrade. Its not like we can push down the quality for the sake of a few users. Thats the reason why theres also the VC version.

Just try playing the game at a lower screen resolution. I had the same problem and had to start playing the game in 800x600.

Edited by Joe Statler

I play the game at that resolution, it doesn't look that bad you get used to it after a while :P

nay bother like i said quite happy to stick to certain areas of the map while in the delorean and switching cars for going anywhere else.i always play in full 1280 x 800 x 32

same here. Even with fraps running, lol.

Kinda funny how I realized my lag in VC was due to fraps capturing at 25fps instead of 30 fps xD

Thats the reason why theres also the VC version.

But it now probably needs a better PC then SA :P.

Sign in to follow this