Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Vents

I like the sparkles. Gives off the effect that the mist/vapor is pushing the ice off the vents.

umm, why would you be able to see two streams if you're looking from the side. Thats the side view.

This is the top view

gta_sa2009-10-2622-43-08-83.jpg

I think he means the bit in the pic where the door is the cold effect is overlapping but I think that is due to the door poly error!

I'm talking about the fact that it looks like that there are two hard lines on the door of this picture http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj292/b...22-38-45-63.jpg

Is there a way to smooth them out so they blend better?

[EDIT] Orgcon, you got it right on the nose.

Edited by Joe Statler

oh that. nope. VC has the same error too. Its due to the randomness of the generation and the falling. Normally you wouldn't notice a thing since its always moving.

And I already mentioned many times before that the model needs fixing. Converting to 3ds max got rid of all the normals from zmod.

The mist doesn't go nearly that far. If anything the mist in the movie is a between a couple of inches to a foot shorter than the last image he posted. But then it may also be the pixel resolution I have of the movie 720x480.

[EDIT]Yea, my rip of the movie crushed the width of the film. May have to re-rip it or encode it into a different resolution.

Edited by Joe Statler

I really doubt I'll find a solution that will be really accurate because SA doesn't have a smoke physics system.

should probably just stick with this for now.

gta_sa2009-10-2623-08-37-70.jpg

Thats probably all for today. Need to do hw now. But I'll admit, this puts VC's vents to shame.

Sign in to follow this