Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Iced Delorean

One thing that bothers me about the Trilogy is something I think a lot of us noticed. Doc is a mad scientist right? In the first one it was proven with his wild thinking and crazy inventions and such. But I think Doc fell out of character in the sequels.

On-Topic: I honestly think that when they filled the truck with Fog it found its way into the car through cracks and stuff.

Hmmm I'm not sure but you can hear the sound of the Iced DeLorean when the car comes out from the truck.

so either it was a lucky guess that it would happen at 88, or he had tested it before marty got there and the fog was actually the smoke from the vents or the steam from the melting of the ice on the delorean??

It was all theory and speculation until the experiment (at least that's what I think).

Technically, you could do one in CLEO for GTASA, but that requires a bunch of models. 2 x whatever the number of cars with blinkers SA has. Same code though. It would function the same way I have the lights on the flying delorean set up.

Wouldn't just be easier to have a keypress command that makes a light on the car blink, sort of like the coils (coils don't blink, I know) but assigned to a key to come on and after a specific time they go off? I was thinking about trying this theory myself, kinda as a "learn CLEO script" project.

EDIT: Sorry I should make a new topic to avoid going off-topic here.

EDIT AGAIN: New topic made. Blinker for SA...

I think Doc fell out of character in the sequels.

Actually I think it is due to the character being transformed by ONE: facing the dangers of time travel and TWO: Falling in love.

You have to remember that up until the time travel experiment, none of Doc's inventions had worked. In my opinion, after finally succeeding in the testing of one of his inventions, Doc gains a certain level of maturity as he realises the implications of his position on the cutting edge of science. That, and what iMaster said two posts ago.

none of Doc's inventions had worked.

His major inventions didn't, but his minor inventions did. Notice those contraptions inside Doc's 1985 home? Though they are not that hard to make for an inventor, it shows that Doc can still invent something that works, just that he needs a few more research and stuff , and most of all inspiration and interest over the subject, to make it so.

I mean, in BTTF1, Doc tried inventing a device that read people's minds. Sure, the thing on Doc's head is huge, but you'll need more than just a small "plug" on the target's (the person he'll mind-read) head to achieve tech-based telepathy. :lol:

His major inventions didn't, but his minor inventions did. Notice those contraptions inside Doc's 1985 home?

I mean, in BTTF1, Doc tried inventing a device that read people's minds

Sure, I'm not saying Doc was a terrible inventor, but the whole point is that none of his major inventions were successes, (e.g. the mind-reading machine) but although his minor inventions did work, none had a serious effect on him (in the way that the time machine did).

But I know what you're saying.

haha, i can't believe i didn't think of this before. You know paintjobs in SA? They can be changed on the fly, and what that means is that we can have a clean delorean texture and an iced delorean texture, so we don't need to rely on any more models.

I agree.

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules.

i know dont get me wrong i know the rules, but sometimes i click reply, and thats it, but then its puts a quote.

You know, that's why I added that confirmation popup :P.

Sign in to follow this