Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Iced Delorean

My cold effects work pefectly. Pretty nice work! (Although, and I know you said it yourself before, it would be better if it was on the BTTF1 Delorean. I'll wait.)

Yeah, all these effects are for the bttf1 delorean, but since the bttf2 delorean isn't quite finished yet, I want to wait so its a bit easier to transfer changes.

Yeah, all these effects are for the bttf1 delorean, but since the bttf2 delorean isn't quite finished yet, I want to wait so its a bit easier to transfer changes.

i thawt it was except for the wheel boosts/glow. i guess in the coming releases the bttf2 delorean will have stream thrusts from the hover conversion? its all just speculation till then :P

I meant the model. The tail lights need to be updated, as well as the side lights and the poly errors. After thats done, all we need to do is transfer the plutonium reactor over.

At least that's something, probably something to hope for in GTA V or whatever it'll be called. I just loved the Driver one cause if your stopped and you hold the analog stick right or left, the blinker comes on.

Edited by Joe Statler

Technically, you could do one in CLEO for GTASA, but that requires a bunch of models. 2 x whatever the number of cars with blinkers SA has. Same code though. It would function the same way I have the lights on the flying delorean set up.

If this has been mentioned before, I'm sorry. If you're gonna reduce the amount of smoke, is there any way (only for absolute realism) that you could remove the smoke that appears inside the car?

That is, when you open the door (for me at least) it appears inside.

Edited by danmeister

remove the smoke that appears inside the car

Particles don't have any colission data, they'll go through anything as the cold steam appears randomly around the DeLorean; so, even if a no-steam zone is coded, you're still gonna see the particle coming from the roof go through and inside the car.

I wonder more about how Doc got inside the DeLorean that was inside the truck :blink:

he must of drivin in holding his breath then used a remote to open and close the van door and driven in. The only real question is where did the smoke come from as the del hasent TT'd yet. Einstein is the first time traveller.

Edited by Dave27

Well, it's all movie magic, plus smoke didn't appear after a time travel either.. It might be that Doc opened some valve or smthn to lower pressure on something, thus making the car full of steam.

Edited by RG

The point is, there was smoke inside the car, something I hadn't noticed. So thanks for letting me know that.

Sign in to follow this