Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Iced Delorean

Hmmm that's not bad , but it misses something , maybe you can edit the textures of the DeLorean ... Two differents models or something like that ?

absolutely not

We're planning once we get modelers in on taking the skin of the delorean, applying an alpha on it, and have an ice texture, that way it'll be covered in ice, but the few alpha areas will make it appear like its separate models instead of one big one. The same can be applied to VC, but its ice will lag <<

Its better then your silly idea of switching models. Hasn't VC taught you anything with its model switching using Mr. Fusion?

Well, please note I only started 30 minutes ago on this.

Fixed coverage......you know, the thing about vc's cold effects is that the ones over the hood are kinda high.

gta_sa2009-10-2620-42-30-44.jpg

I haven't even touched over a third of the parameters for the smoke yet.

It was better as "too heavy" :P

but by the way...

I know that you are going to make it better

and one thing if you can XD

make CJ breath like he´s frezzing while he´s outside of the delorean and very close to it

It would make sense

Edited by 88milesperhour!

The heavy cloud was too heavy, it looked like it was covered in cotton wool! :lol:

nope. Lack of proof that that actually happened. As I see it, Doc didn't feel it being cold until he touched it.

Also changed one thing in both VC and SA. The cold effects will not appear above 20mph.

yeah, i doubt you'll see it that heavily if you were going at 88 mph

Well the thing is going at 20mph or higher would cause the vapor to get scattered into the air (or atmosphere) so you wouldn't see it coalesce into a vapor, but you already know that. This is for people who don't.

Edited by Joe Statler

exactly....that, and it doesn't look that good at high speeds, lol.

Hopefully when the ice models come, it'll at least hint that its still frozen a bit.

Sign in to follow this