:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
gladiamond

10 second delay after time travel

turn a bugatti into a time machine and make it 250mph

Reminds that Doc could have modified his Time Train with magnetic rail thingy (maglev or smthn), at least there would be no friction and speeeds! wuold be much bigger lol fastest was somewhere around 580kmph/360mph.. oops im going off topic.. sorry. :rolleyes:

he really needs to streamline the train then. I'm afraid those spinning things might break, lol.

And its not la blue girl.

Well same goes for Mr. Fusion, I don't believe that thing would survive if a small rock or smthn hits it at 250mph.. What were those idiots in 2015 thinking about when they made that thing stick out from the smooth delorean body

well, if you noticed....the delorean's the only one with mr. fusion, and another thing. It says home fusion reactor, not car, as in it wasn't designed for car use.

So the correct question would be....what was Doc thinking?

Actually, I can answer that. Cars don't need 1.21GW, but homes do. Thats why Doc had to resort to using a home reactor to power the Delorean rather then an alternative for a car.

If you think thats crazy, he put a NUCLEAR reactor on a car. Think of what happens if the Delorean gets wrecked before hitting 88mph and spills radioactive plutonium...or if it didn't work at all and had a nuclear explosion.

Wonder how much 1.21gW of energy can do when its nuclear.......

I guess there would be a huge blast-made parking lot in range of 15 miles before anyone would notice any plutonium leaks..

But Doc mentioned DeLoreans style in first movie, why didnt he take care of it later <_<

Sign in to follow this