Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

new 0.2e opening video

lol, what games have you been playing?

I think the L4D intros are awesome.

No I'm talking about past BTTF mod intros and their suckability.

Blue, you ever listen to THE STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE albums? My favorite is the RUSH album.

Edited by Joe Statler

Hey!, how did you guys get a green screen room in VC!!!, I've always wanted to have one!!!!! :angry: , so i could put it in a real life movie thing!!, can you tell me how you did it?

so why do you have to say "oh, because you couldn't see anything in VC, we should do the same too"

Thats ridiculous. If anything, you should improve on it, not keep it the same.

Btw, an easier way for Mike to cut out (already told him this) is to get vice studios and get their green screen model in the game. That way you can easily delete the delorean from the picture.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj292/b...creenselect.png

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj292/b...20-11-29-94.png

EDIT: Wow, are you serious? Bandwidth exceeded?

blind much?

I'd just finished making one last night and was just about to upload it and show you when my internet got disconnected (I'm moving soon so was having the internet cut off at the end of this month, though I figured they wouldn't actually do it until the 31st...), so that explains why I suddenly vanished.

btw, did you forget about the bttfhillvalley2 account? :P

No I'm talking about past BTTF mod intros and their suckability.
:huh: The one Ricardodude made didn't suck...

And of course to each their own... I'm a rock fan myself is all...
So am I, but even I know a rock version just wouldn't fit...

so that explains why I suddenly vanished.

Yeah, and why you didn't say good night before you were suddenly gone, :D.

It's Finished!

its a new opening for 0.2f, for myself!

Reminds me of the Knight Rider intro :lol:

what are you guys using to make videos instide of these pictures? i would realy like to learn how

which makes you a bit biased towards rock music :P

Actually no I'm not... I like all genre's of music and I agree nothing sounds better for BTTF than an orchestra, but it was just a suggestion. I just listen to rock more.

videos

then layer the gif over the video. The gif has the white space as being transparent.

sounds hard

i tried downloading Vice Studios Ver 2.2, but i found out that this version does not have the green screen, then when i tried to go to the official site of Vice Studios, there was no site, the link was broken, could someone PM me the latest version?, i cant seem to find it anyware other then the official site :angry:

thanks

*snaps* THE WAYBAC MACHINE! I was trying for day to figure out what the hell Odis and Mr. Peadoby's Time Machine was called. The new clips Mike posted are awesome, as for that POS rock version of the BTTF theme, how atrocious.

Archive.org's Wayback machine is your friend

YAAAAAAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D , ive got green screen, but at the moment i am only using it with stock VC, because it cancels out the main.scm, so it won't work on the bttf mod, will it? cause i did a test with beta 4 installed, and pushed shift-c to spawn 3 deloreans, but nothing happened, got the delorean, no spedo or time circuts. so in mikes pic that was just the car model of the delorean with no actual time travel capabilities right?

PS: Archive.org's Wayback machine is AMAZING! How does it do that?

that rock theme is terrible.. ugh, drum machines.

im gonna say that as far as intro movies go if timetrain were to do a full version of his one then i'd say were sorted

that rock theme is terrible.. ugh, drum machines.

im gonna say that as far as intro movies go if timetrain were to do a full version of his one then i'd say were sorted

We can't use mine, Mike only wants to do silhouette images from the mod, and mine consisted of images from the movie that were hard to see.

I like TimeTrains, I think having more than just the vehicles gives a better feel of BTTF.

Plus the original VC intro had things like Sharks and such, just to give the Beachy Miami feel.

Anyway, I'm glad this intro is being done properly :) This is what I wanted to do when I first started editing Dels vid, but I was lazy and slacked off.

Sign in to follow this