Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

Adding custom model

I've tried to do this so many times, i use KEd, i put the custom model and texture in the .img using KEd, then i created the ide file in airport.ide, then saved, save succesful, then created ifp file in airport.ifp for model and texture, all things were green and ticked, everything had its right codes, saved file, saved successfully again, then aligned the model to where i want it in the airport, saved it, saved successfully AGAIN!, checked for errors, everything was good, started up game...........game crashes 3/4 of the way with the pink line at the bottom.

error was:

c0000005

0048944c

i even used the vc limit adjuster to add more buildings, didn't work, IM DESPERATE!!!! :angry: , HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Thank You.

no..... <_<

EDIT: i tried importing the .dff file into coll editor II 0.4 beta, but it said, no collision files found and no mesh import available yet, so how do i create, a collision?

EDIT2: is there a way to tell the game that the file for the collision of the .dff model, is the .dff model file itself?

Edited by BTTF Forever

Update: instead of making a new file, i replaced ap_flargetank1.dff and ap_fuel2.txd with my dff and txd (using the same name), i was able to create a coll file and i put that in generic.col and airport.col(since the ide and ifp files of ap_flargetank1 are in airport on KEd) started up game, game loads(yay!!), went to site where model is, can see through it parcially (dont really care about that), since my model is a road, i tried to drive up it, INVISIBLE WALL!!!!, for some reason, even though i replaced the old collision file with the new one, i am colliding with the previous model i replaced!!

please help!

Edited by BTTF Forever

Update: instead of making a new file, i replaced ap_flargetank1.dff and ap_fuel2.txd with my dff and txd (using the same name), i was able to create a coll file and i put that in generic.col and airport.col(since the ide and ifp files of ap_flargetank1 are in airport on KEd) started up game, game loads(yay!!), went to site where model is, can see through it parcially (dont really care about that), since my model is a road, i tried to drive up it, INVISIBLE WALL!!!!, for some reason, even though i replaced the old collision file with the new one, i am colliding with the previous model i replaced!!

please help!

O_O I'm not alone after all

I once made Docs Truck into a map object, and for some reason I got the SAME coll error, that I kept crashing into the old collision.

So over and over again I just loop the looped around Docs truck after trying some miraculous scheme to get the coll to work.

HELP IS IMPORTANT FOR THIS GUY! I NEED IT TOO!

Sign in to follow this