:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

Time Circuit Keypad Entry

Update, DTMF tones added, and it now also works on the numberpad (so now it's exactly the same as the SA version)

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

this good but I have a question:

as selecting the data location circuits with the DMC 13?

Edited by Dany

DMC-13 Time Machine is not longer in the 0.2f version. Location Circuits also was removed.

Will it still be available as an addon or smthn then? I am sure this question has been answered already but I missed it somewhere.. Numpad entry looks great also :lol:

Nope, plan is to include the regular versions of the 04' DeLorean and the DMC-13, but the TM versions will not be included.

I really hate that cutscene where the camera goes in front of the delorean.

I think I should just keep it behind the delorean so you can actually see it <<

And why are your effects different then mine?

Um, they should be the same, unless you gave me an outdatad main.scm/particle.cfg or updated it after you sent me a copy.

You know what's funny, when I exited the car to look at the vents, just before the vents blow, you hear some woman say "Are you the doctor?" :lol:

Probably would have been even funnier if you were using an E.L.B. fanmade skin.

Edited by Joe Statler

Engine dying... Hahah. That was hilarious. When I heard it, I was like, whoa. That sounds like my car. And then I just remembered that I totally recorded it a while back, nearly ruining my battery. Lol!

On the subject of the DTMF tones, might I suggest adding a "key press" click to them? To give them more of an in-game quality-of-life effect.

don't you notice that your keyboard already clicks when you type a number. What's the point of having it in-game when it's already there in reality.

because some of us have keyboards whose keys aren't as loud.

Especially for laptops.

And i remember when you almost killed, what was it, your firebird?

Close. It's a Fiero. ;)

don't you notice that your keyboard already clicks when you type a number. What's the point of having it in-game when it's already there in reality.

This makes me chuckle. Heehee. It's for the same reason you hear Marty shift the handle when the time circuits are activated. It's term called "quality of life", and it means adding details that thrust you into the environment of the game.

Besides, the "click" is already there when you confirm the time entry. Technically, if you want to rely on your noisy keyboard for all the clicks, that bit of sound should be removed!

The mods starting date is JAN 01 2010 12:00 AM

2 and a bit months from now!

.............Interesting!!!!!!

Enough Said!!!!!

(please don't get angry with me for making a big deal out of the date!)

Great work by the way!

Edited by BTTF Forever

I figured some people would pick up on that. Just so you know, it is highly unlikely that 0.2f will be released on Jan 01 2010. Also, keep in mind that once a release date is set, the destination time on the sites time circuits will be locked down to that date rather than being random as they currently are now.

Cool outtake :D.

Wes Janson's argumentation makes sense, this sound could be added.

Is the sound to deactivate it final? 'Cause you seem to have taken mytime's, didn't we have a better one ingame before numpad entry came?

I like the new one myself. The one we used to have was the same sound you would hear if you entered a destination incorrectly